Looking for committed daily loggers

Options

Replies

• alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday.. in fact I'm on here more than I am on Facebook.
    This is better than Fitday and Social Workout put together.

Daily loggers, feel free to add me!
  • Greenhaven44
    Greenhaven44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This is my 20th day in a row and I'd love to have more support as well. I'm on here about three times a day, and it's absolutely changing my life. Please feel free to add me.

Me :happy:
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    only been loggin on daily for 7 days (since i joined) find this place AMAZING!!! ... and i'm already addicted!!! feel free to add me if you want... if not... good luck :)
  • Greenhaven44
    Greenhaven44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

Lol me too :laugh:
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ME!

i am extremely dedicated! 24/7. I eat, sleep and breathe fitness (although my diet is not perfect lol)

(here are some pics of my transformation thus far)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/twinmama1987]

Feel free to add me! :)
    I have completed 2 rounds of p90x & 2 rounds of Insanity... did some billy blanks and I am currently finishing up my 1st week of turbo fire!
  • couponsaver79
    couponsaver79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessive about logging. Exercise, food, measurements. I only started the first of the year but I've been on every day since! Feel free to add me. :)
  • mogadad
    mogadad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I never log out because the urge to eat never logs out
  • stevesavage09
    stevesavage09 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i log in after every meal with my phone app and realy could use more friends so please add me!!! anyone
  • Gal22058
    Options
    I am making the commitment. It would be easier if I had internet on my phone but really I WILL do it. I want to lose thirty lbs by my brothers wedding in Aug. He is 50 and marrying for the first time. More importantly, I want to heal my high blood pressure and decrease my chance for cardiovascular problems which run in our family. Not to mention setting example for my kids and as a nurse.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I never log out because the urge to eat never logs out

:laugh:
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    Day 21, 10lb down... Totally committed to this journey and spend loads of time on the site. Feel free to add me guys :).
  • JLizzie85
    Options

Daily loggers, feel free to add me!

I agree! I find I now log on here instead of facebook...it's much more productive!

Feel free to add me all, I log in (more than) daily.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    So, I joined before the New Years Resolution surge, and I've had to drop a lot of friends for not logging. Im looking for new friends that are 100% committed! I've been on for over a month straight, and I want more friends for further motivation!

Im doing P90X2, and hope to start Insanity in a few months. Let's bring it!

Feel free to add me!

Hi! I joined 1st January, I log in everyday, the only time I will not log in is when I go off on holiday in a few weeks time, this will be due to my strict "no internet" ruling when I am on holiday lol.
  • hagamivida
    Options
    I've missed two days since I started on the 3rd of this month only because I pretty much slept through two whole days. That rarely happens, and I love logging my food. Feel free to add.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Committed daily logger here! I might not get on the message boards everyday though..............
  • Jdiva03
    Options
    New to tracking - day #13 of daily tracking and learning a lot from this program....if you need support -- I'm a keeper! Down 8lbs in 13 days!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    So, I joined before the New Years Resolution surge, and I've had to drop a lot of friends for not logging. Im looking for new friends that are 100% committed! I've been on for over a month straight, and I want more friends for further motivation!

Im doing P90X2, and hope to start Insanity in a few months. Let's bring it!

Feel free to add me!
    Can I get some free dental hygiene advice? I'll swap with you!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    On here at least twice a day, sometimes more - last update 85 days straight, if you log regular feel free to add, I too am wearying of non-loggers.
  • VRuff
    VRuff Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ive been logging for over 75 days and counting! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • Segrande
    Options
    I log in everyday so add me if you'd like! It's pretty much replaced Facebook for me. (":