Looking for committed daily loggers

Options

Replies

• Kwagner0219
    Options
    I hardly ever get on the actual website, but I log daily on my phone app. I have absolutely no friends on here, but I could use some encouragement as well! Good luck to you as well!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I am always active on here. And if i am going to be busy during the day - i will let you know in advanced, just incase your wondering why ive not commented on your posts and things.

I love to help and support people on here, i am only halfway to my goal weight (still have another 3 stone to go) soo i will be on here for the next year or so! :smile:

Soo if you need a kick up the bum, or just generally want new friends on here, feel free to add me :)

Oh, and im from Wales UK :happy:
  • rosecook425
    rosecook425 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have been here through the good and bad every day since August. Feel free to add me :)
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'll be celebrating 160 days tomorrow, add me if you like :)
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started on here about a week ago, but I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I'm ridiculously list-obsessed and actually hold myself accountable when I log things (years ago when I made an effort to lose weight, I logged my calorie intake, exercise, and put my weight on an excel chart every morning), so I don't see myself leaving.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    here daily also... believe im addicted :) but at least its a good addiction
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I started end of November and log everyday since. I mix two 6 packs programs (Mike 6pack shortcuts and Max workout) in addition to my running (I wil go for the amateur 20k of Brussels in May and if ok, I will attempt a marathon in September) and home biking. I am thinking about the swimming pool as the weather becomes real bad these days.

Feel free to add me
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 21 here...I log on every day except 12 hour work days, which I log during the evenings! Feel free to add me. I love lots of support :)
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Over 240 days here...anyone who would like to add me is welcome to do so :)
  • pepper396
    Options
    I was an MFP logger for a while then failed but have been at it for over a week now and I AM MAKING THIS MY OBSESSION. TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS WANTED!!!
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I log everyday even hungover (as I am right now). Feel free to add me if you are serious about your commitment. Willing to support everyone in their cause. :drinker:
  • awhiteblankpage
    Options
    I've logged in every day since I started! (Which is only a week, but I'm still proud of myself!) Feel free to add me. :)
  • jcposton
    jcposton Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I try to log in everyday as well! I have just finished day 20 on the 30DS! Feel free to add me I still have lots I want to lose. I love the support that I have gotten on here. It helpsme to want to do better and keeps me more committed.
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! 25 days and counting!
  • getfit618
    getfit618 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    >110 days here- i log everyday even if i do badly!

feel free to add me, i love new friends and my diary is always open :)
  • Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been logging daily for 80+ days so far (since the first day I joined MFP!). Anyone can add me, I'm always here for motivation and support and I'm very dedicated. <3
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    150 days for me. :)
  • Kaelabaela
    Options
    I'm committed and could always use more friends that are determined also!
  • mariiarocci
    Options
    Hi pretty. Feel free to add me! I've had this for awhile :)
  • alie5612
    Options
    i log on every day to while eating my breakfast haha feel free to add me :-)