Looking for committed daily loggers

Options

Replies

• AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Logging has become an addiction (especially now that I got the fitbit!). I'm finishing my third week of Turbo Fire and am really enjoying the motivation and the accountability that comes from my promise to log EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth (including using my smartphone)...amazing how sometimes that talks me out of a snack!
  • janetholdcroft
    janetholdcroft Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Over the past year I have lost 5stone through counting calories and exercise. I need to shake off my final 16 pounds and hope to do so with the help of this site. I am looking for committed and dedicated loggers, so we can help each other on our path to sustainable weight loss :-)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    478ish days and still going! I may not always be active on the feed (that damned thing called "life" tends to get in the way), but I always try to get comments in when I can.
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm committed. This is my new Facebook.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I am a daily logger. Sometimes don't have time to post a lot of things during week, but I do post food and exercise everyday. I have only been on this site for a little over 2 weeks. That is when I heard about this site.
    I am doing 30 day shred, and I also do Leslie Sansone walk at home videos for cardio.
    Feel free to add me.
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    I'm committed 100% and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Began my new healthier life almost 2 years ago, I'm down 77lbs, and have never looked back. I'd love some more mfp buddies!
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I've been really committed with logging and I like to comment - feel free to add me if you're the same :-)
  • katy898
    katy898 Posts: 12
    Options
    Getting back to logging every day. I year ago I lost my goal weight but gained it back. :frown: Looking to relose that weight and keep it off.:smile:

You can add me. I am definately a daily logger
  • carcrsh
    carcrsh Posts: 70
    Options
    I log in just about daily and have been here since October. I don't plan on quitting any time soon. :)
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    i celebrated my 100th day yesterday!
  • Frostieknickers
    Options
    Hi. I log on daily, sometimes two or three times a day to keep my diary up to date incase I forget!! Only been on here for a few weeks as I had never heard of it, but its motivating. xx
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Same here, I am a relative newbie to the site, but it REALLY helps me stay on track. I have it open all day on my computer and it helps me to stay focused. Every time I want to eat something, I think "I have to put that on my food diary!!" and most of the times that stops me from putting it in my mouth! The support is awesome, and I am always looking for more.
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP since October and its been a great motivation for me to work my *kitten* off. So feel free to add me. Make sure your dairy is open so your friends can see it.
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, and a creep my friend:P By creep I mean look at their diary's, razz them about food choices and demand recipes from them;) I am LOVING MFP. This is my first time ever that I have limited or really paid attention to my food intake and I have been religiously logging in for the past 22 days! I also use the phone app, I spend almost 16 hours a day at school, so I make my food at home and have it logged in before I get to the gym:)
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have been for over 335 days in a row! I just finished Insanity and will start Les Mills Pump soon... Friend me if you like, I would love to support you on your journey!!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    i just passed my 385th day on here! would be glad to help motivate as i am on here daily. :) i'm always happy to offer more motivation!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I just started last week (?) and I've received really awesome friend requests.

A good many of them are daily loggers.

Feel free to befriend me and any of my cohorts. :flowerforyou:

~katie
  • RockyYbarra
    Options
    Any feel free to add me, I'm 45 days in and lost 18 lbs,
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me, I am more addicted to this then facebook, I just started this month and I can't believe the inspiration I get from all of you MFP for life... :O)
  • Jw9576
    Jw9576 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ive been logging for a year. Although I am pretty much at my goal on weight loss, I am still doing it to stay consistent and not gain back. Plus I would still like to lose one more size to get to my original size by doing weight training ( since September ) and cardio to tone up. Feel free to add me!
    BTW - my overall goal was to lose 25 pounds