** Manscaping**

Options

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    i like variety.... i don't have a certain preference for one way or another but a nice freshly trimmed or shaved surprise is fun! that is a personal preference of the person in question, but i think chest hair is soooooo sexy to run my fingers through. ive dated so many guys who just don't have much and ive missed it!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    prefer trimmed or shaved not gonna lie :devil:
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I love my man trimmed. A LITTLE hair is HOT.
    WHEW!
    Speaking for normal guys who don't have fantasies about girl scouts, trim? Sure - but not shaved....OUCH!

A little trim but no shaving! d*i*c*k nicks are not sexy! :noway:
  • ChunkyFunkyMonkey
    Options
    Ladies just don't forget to "mow the lawn" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvFSgXpyhoM

BAHAHAHAHA
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I dislike a super hairy guy... that means chest, legs, etc.
    But, if a guy has the normal amount of hair, I'm all for being au natural.
    I want a man, not a little boy.
    A LITTLE trimming is ok... but not bald in the pubic area.
  • idaretodream
    Options
    Oh Trimmed well is very good...bald is fine both make it easier to shall we say enjoy the goods than going natural ;-)
  • Jayman37
    Options
    prefer trimmed or shaved not gonna lie :devil:

thats why you got me Babyッ
  • onefourone
    Options
    always trim the bushes makes the house look better and bigger :)
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

AMEN!!

And Halleluia!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Hmm.. Must admit very well trimmed is good ...almost bare is perfect !
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WHEW!
    Speaking for normal guys who don't have fantasies about girl scouts, trim? Sure - but not shaved....OUCH!

Facial hair I like when it's neatly trimmed. LOVE the chest hair ~ HOT!! :love: As far as the lower regions, I want a MAN, not a little boy! Eeewww! (And I refuse to look like a 10 yr-old little girl, too) :noway:
  • hooty006
    hooty006 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    tell him it will make his junk appear longer but just like you if he doesnt keep the maintance up it will become prickly and itchy:laugh:
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    No one likes having a hair on their tongue....nuff said.
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Trimmed because stubble hurts! I have never found anyone who can shave well enough, even every day to have no stubble, especially if the hair grows in different directions. I do massage for a living and a carpet on the back is really gross and hard to work on muscles. You need A LOT of lotion, but then it's too slippery to go deep. Eww. But guys that shave everything hurt my hands. I had a client recently asking me before I began if it bothered me about manscaping or not recently manscaping, because another massage therapist yelled at him. He shaved his whole body. It's sharp, it chafes. If it's grown out a bit, like a month or so then it's fine, if it's just been a couple days to a week...OUCH! And when you are intimate with someone stubbly, it burns when they have a stubbly chest or nether region rubbing on you. I have sensitive skin, so I can't even kiss someone with 5 o clock shadow on his face. But I don't like sasquatch either. IMO all backs should be hair free but wax or laser! Chests and groin, trim close. Arms and legs make no difference unless it's very bushy and dark and thick.

I've danced with guys that shave/wax their arms and when it's growing back in, it's like dancing with a cactus!! Ouch! Not fun at all!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Definitely keep things trimmed. Not a fan of completely bare....gotta have some man hair ;)
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Shoulders up- clean shaven/ short hair , Your neckline should be a defined ... No furry turtlenecks! Shoulders down- neatly/ closely trimmed. Arms and legs (and in certain cases hands and feet *eww*) - If you find yourself shedding, it's time to grab those trimmers!!!

*****Summer sweaters.... Just say NO!!!! ****
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    trimmed is great , I like a man with some hair :wink:
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    The legs, arms and armpits, I keep closely trimmed. I shave my back. For my chest hair, I usually just keep it closely trimmed and not shaved. Every now and then I'll shave the chest down smooth for a progress pic to better see the changes in muscle definition, but it's a pain wearing tight shirts the next couple weeks till it grows out again. For the "triangle", I keep it closely trimmed. For the "package", that stays shaved. I've tried the happy trail look, but it just looks too contrived to me.

There are practical aspects to this as well. At least for guys who workout a lot. Closely trimmed body hair is a lot more comfortable and cooler while in a hot-n-sweaty workout, not to mention cleaner and less smelly, lol. Same with the nether regions.

Oh, and for any of the guys reading this wondering how in the world you can shave certain areas safely...get this and you'll never look back ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-BG2040-34-Bodygroom-Grooming/dp/B0037HP9OA/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1327319577&sr=1-2
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Trimmed. I've been trying to convince the hubby to do it. But he's not up for it. Any ideas on how to convince him? Other than promising some fun with handcuffs and then getting out the shaving cream...?.

Do it for him. Then show him your appreciation for it being done. That's what motivated my husband!
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    For me shaved chest, back, trimed arm pits, down stairs shaved with a little trim on top... The way I look at it if a woman is going to
    "trim/shave" for a man then why can't a man do the same for a woman.. its all about pleasing each other..