30 Day Shred Weightloss challenge.

Options
13»

Replies

• kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Welcome Everyone. How are you feeling this morning? I can tell you that I am super sore. I got interrupted right before the stretches and didn't get to finish until an hour later and didn't seem to help as much. I am trying to recover and make myself to the exercises after I get home from school.

What do you eat in the morning to give yourself a boost?

I eat fibertastic orange juice and Irish oats with chia seeds.

fibertastic orange juice
    Dole - 100% Orange Juice, 8 fl oz
    Gaia Herbs - Chia Fresh Super Food,
    Renew Life - Fiber-Tastic!, 8 grams
    Chaboni - Greek Yogurt, 1 oz
    Generic - Soy Lecithin, 0.66 TBSP
    Calories 216 Fat 3 Protein 6 Fiber 8 Potassium 567 Calcium 8

This is 34 1/4 Cup dry servings of Irish oats with chia seeds.
    Generic - Mccann's Quick & Easy Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal, 8.5 cup dry
    Gaia Herbs - Chia Fresh Super Food, 24 Tbsp
    Cinnamon - Ciground, Spice World, 24 Tsp
    Calories 196 Fat 3 Protein 5 Fiber 6 Potassium 45 Calcium 8
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Just finished day 1. I almost quit about 10 times.
  • marsts
    marsts Posts: 85
    Options
    ive finally talked myself into doing day 2 today. ....40 minutes to midnight. but atleast it will get done.

but today im not doing it with weights ---the past 6 days ive been doing the shred on and off...so today is technically my day 2 -in a row- and i want to do it everyday from now on. but on top of waitressing all day and doing zumba on the kinect, my muscles need a break. so im just going to do it without the weights today. and pick them back up tomorrow
  • kirianna55
    Options
    +4.2 pounds
    -3.85 inches

Start 1/22 1/30 Results
    Weight 249.1 pounds 253.3 +4.2
    Neck 15.25 15 -0.25
    Upper Arm 14.25 14 -0.25
    Bust 49.5 48.4 -1.1
    Under bust 42 41.75 -0.75
    Smallest part of waist 42.5 42 -0.50
    Right above belly button 48.5 48 -0.50
    Hips 52.75 52.25 -0.50
    Thighs 26 25.75 -0.25
    Calf 19 19.25 +0.25
    Body Fat 39.1% 39.1% 0
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I will join you. HOWEVER I will say you ARE going to be building muscle with the 30 day shred, so your scale might even go up! let us not forget this and become discouraged. On the 30 day shred you should be keeping track of inches as well as weight

and after the 30 day shred I want to do her ripped in 30 work out

Great point to remember. I have 3 days of the shred left. Scale hasn't moved. But my goodness am I stronger and I have lost many inches and it is sooooo worth it! :-) Good luck to everybody that is taking part in the challenge!
  • Annadrews
    Annadrews Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I want in:) I actually started on Wednesday and just took all my measurements and weight on Friday, I will use those to start. I'm actually taking a break today, not feeling good at all and letting my muscles heal.
  • kellymcampbell
    Options
    Yesterday was Day 8 for me. I've been doing great with the Shred, I can see a huge difference. I can get through Level 1 with no breaks now, and I'm pretty much flowing Natalie on most things, except for still doing the push-ups on my knees. I weighed myself yesterday - only down 0.1 lbs, but I had a big cheat night on Saturday night so I was happy not to be up. My mom had my little guy overnight so we had plans to go out for supper. Hopefully I'll see a bigger loss this week! I did t measure, though - I don't usually lose inches that quickly, so I'd rather wait until the end of the 30 days.
  • Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop! I've lost 3 inches overall since starting the shred. It really kicks my behind. I had to take a two day break over the weekend because I felt like I was pulling my right quad. i've been working in regular cardio too. Push ups are really hard for me. I am modifying a bit on the lunges because of the quad pull.
  • Shannonw28
    Shannonw28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I'll just be a bit behind you all. Started today, and took measurements. sigh... I don't know why I let myself stop.
  • busey
    busey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If it's not to late I would love to join and be accountable.. how do we do this?
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    I will join you. I started on Saturday and did 4 days till today. So I would love to join you. And even I wanna do Ripped in 30 after the 30 DS. However I will have a break of 2 days after 2 weeks as I will be travelling.

As of know, I will update my measurements tomorrow :)
  • kirianna55
    Options
    You guys are welcome to join. As a warning for the moment I am dreadfully ill and have to take a few days to recover before I can start again. Since I started I have lost 4-5 pounds and 3-6 inches.
  • Soadrokr
    Soadrokr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just did my first 30 day shred work out! Anyone else feel free to add me!