dinner tonight??

Options

Replies

• wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am letting up on the kiddos...and myself too.

Fried Chicken and sweet potato fries...that are actually baked.:blushing:
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    Hamburger Stroganoff.. mmm.
  • mamiof3
    mamiof3 Posts: 39
    Options
    It's Friday - so wheat crust pizza for the kiddies and sushi for me and the hubby!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's corned beef brisket roast potatoes and broccilli maybe gravy not sure yet behind on dinner tonight
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    mmmm i had a smart ones pepperoni pizza:bigsmile:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    great northern bean mash, shredded lettuce, baby carrots
    oh-and a challah roll
  • chunkabutt25
    Options
    mmmm tonight is going to be chicken tacos. YUMMY!!!!:love:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    Turkey burgers and spicy oven fries!!! yummmm (no sugar ketchup!)
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    Tonight we had whole wheat spaghetti and meatballs and side salads! I was so happy because my kids actually ATE dinner tonight!! Yea!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    My bf wants turkey burgers, and he is the cook, so I am having turkey burgers. :laugh: I like them though, so I'm okay that!
  • chunkabutt25
    Options
    ugh i wish i cud get myself to like ground turkey and such, i cant stand it for some reason :sad:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    potato sausage with fried cabbage & noodles

The fried cabbage use to be made with one & a half sticks of butter. But I steamed the cabbage first then added 3TBL butter. It was even better than before!

The potato sausage, it must be bad if there is no nutrition info on the package. This is one of those things we only eat a couple of times a year!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering what I would fix, and happend upon you all. So, SexySize9, got any of those crab legs left? I will be right over! If not, I will settle for the steak, havingitall. I am intrigued by the bean mash thing and the cabbage/sausage thing. I'm with you , chunkabutt, I can't bring myself to like ground turkey. :sick: I've tried.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering what I would fix, and happend upon you all. So, SexySize9, got any of those crab legs left? I will be right over! If not, I will settle for the steak, havingitall. I am intrigued by the bean mash thing and the cabbage/sausage thing. I'm with you , chunkabutt, I can't bring myself to like ground turkey. :sick: I've tried.
    bean mash easy, cheap and yummy
    2 cans of bush's great northern beans--drain and rinse very very well
    heat 2 TBL olive oil in pan with garlic powder/salt thrown in (you could use real garlic cloves but that's too much work for me)
    When skillet warmed toss in beans and stir and mash coarsely--adding pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder/salt, ital seasoning, parsely all to taste --and a dash of lemon juice at the end
    and you're done. 1/2 cup is one serving and i entered in the food database. it's about 115 or so cal per serving. the sodium levels may not be quite accurate as i decided that. but close enuf.
    the baby had it with shredded cheese. bon apetit!

(ps--love the new def of plateau)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Black Bean Soup ...Spinach Salad:drinker:
  • chunkabutt25
    Options
    hmm i think tonight is chicken breast, baked potatoes, gravy and cream corn YUM
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Turkey taco salad with tons of veggies and light sour cream,low fat cheese and light ranch. Yummo
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I made shrimp soup...
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,995 Member
    Options
    99% fat free ground turkey burger, frozen spinach, salad with tomato, yellow and orange pepper, onion, spinach, baby carrots, radish, spray dressing YUM YUM:bigsmile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    pot roast with extra extra veggies - YUM!