Cauliflower
    Carrots
    Broccoli
    Quinoa

I am full and it was yummy
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try making Falafel burgers (Rachel Ray recipe) I made homemade wheat pitas last week and froze some. I'm glad my husband doesn't care when I experiment!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Since I've been a bad girl today, eaten junk and not worked out, I think I might need to eat a Healthy Choice for dinner. :grumble:

As for the rest of the family, let them eat cake!!
    Oh wait - we really have cake they can eat. The 3 year old will LOVE me!
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    4 oz steak
    1/2 cup mashed yam
    asparagus
    1 tbsp hummous

:love:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    We'll be having a baked pasta casserole... multi shapes of pasta mixed with tomato sauce, parmesan and romano cheeses, chunks of lean beef and of course melted (lowfat) mozzarella on top.

edit to add:

oh yea.... salad too! Can't forget the veggies :wink:
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    My hubby is making Beef Broccoli. I found a recipe that is 178 calories, without the rice of course! I asked him to make brown rice, not white. I wish I would've been able to make the egg roll recipe I got in a HG email. Then, dinner would be complete. :happy:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Probably going to make noodles and tomato sauce (instead of meat in the sauce, I'm going to put in chopped up zucchini, squash and carrots) we'll probably have a salad on the side, and a glass of wine! :heart:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    kohlrabi with tahini
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    :sad: I was starving come home from work after working out, so stopped at BK and got a veggie burger. They're really pretty good!!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    homemade chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese.......
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    mmm i making a new recipe i found on recipeezaar.com/. It has chicken breasts, fat free sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and salsa and then im putting it over brown rice YUM
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I had lunch out, a fast food Korean type place, gross...anyways, I can't even begin to wrap my head around how much those potatoes, two huge scoops of rice, chicken, and green beens with some Korean sauce would cost me....well, for dinner tonight I had 3 Wasa crackers with a can of tuna. It was actually really satisfying for after my workout!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat spaghetti w/ homemade pasta sauce and turkey meatballs. Yummo :wink:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Tonight I have lean beef cooking in the crockpot - I will drain it and separate it later on, mix it with barbeque sauce and serve it atop a piece of fresh soft multi-grain bread with a salad on the side.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Tonight I am having a bean and cheese whole wheat burrito
    DD is sick with the stomach bug...so nada
    DS is just getting over his bug so maybe some pasta noodles....something light

Kim
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    I am Craaaving BLT!

Turkey Bacon
    light mayo
    lettuce
    tomato
    Whole wheat bread
    avacado slices (maybe)
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Tonight is an awesome night.

Dinner will be a Hamburger with cheddar cheese,feta,sauteed mushrooms and onions with mayo and ketchup(cheeses are all partly skimmed and light mayo,whole wheat bun ecttt).....works out to about 574 calories and it's all i eat and is awesome.....it's usually my heaviest meal but i freakin love a decent burger and I always make sure I have enough calories!!
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    tried this new recipe for dinner "Grilled vegetables a la italiano" which I ate a la Chinese :smile:
    P4011426.jpg
    grilled eggplant, mushrooms, green pepper, zucchini, dressed in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, onion, basil and oregano
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    mmm we're having honey-barbecue chicken an home-made mashed taters :bigsmile: