Post-babies, post-c-section tummy pics

Options

Replies

• fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wowsa!!!! This is motivating to me.
    I am a tad bit shorter than you, and have 3 kids, but I am so inspired by the photos.

I can't wait to post photos when my goal is reached!
    Way to go girl!!!!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and are a huge inspiration to me!! Can you tell us if you breast fed and if so, was it difficult during bf? How long did it take to lose it all?? Thanks for sharing...your pics are a motivator.

Yes, I breastfed my first child for 15 months and my 2nd child for 23 months. I didn't try very hard to lose the weight while I was nursing. My post-pregnancy weight was 165. I probably got down to 145-150 while still nursing. My "babies" are 9 and 6 (and the 6-year-old will be 7 in March) so it's been a while. :) I really started focusing on my weight about 2 years ago. I've run 4 marathons in the last few years, so part of the time I'm not "dieting" per say but more like eating enough to keep fueled for all my running.
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I would hug you if you were closer OP!! I am 19 weeks pregnant with my first and most of the information/ experiences I had found were NOT at all encouraging!

You have amazing abs! Wonderful work!
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! I had 2 9lb pound babies ( first one at 41wks 1day, gained 75lbs, the whole bit) and after seeing your post I have a renewed HOPE! Thank you Thank you Thank you:smile:

Misty
  • Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You all look great and definitely gives me hope! I can do this even if my first c/s was 12 years ago (she weighed 8.9 lbs) and then my second 11 years ago (he weighed in at 11.3 lbs). I was huge and definitely have the skin and stretch marks to show for it, but I am inspired now. Thank you for sharing!
  • Finallyfit1976
    Finallyfit1976 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump for later time
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look fantastic!

It is possible, I gained 34 lbs during my pregnancy, had a C-section, I'm 37 yrs old and am 5'3 1/2...my daughter turned 7 months today! I've got 3-5 more lbs to lose, but am pretty happy with myself :)

beforenafter30dayshred.jpg
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    050.png

8 months post- still have a long way to go...Building muscle and losing some more pounds is the goal.

and I have never posted on here. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (So idk if the link will work)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    050.png

8 months post- still have a long way to go...and I have never posted on here. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (So idk if the link will work)

You look GREAT, congrats on your hard work!
  • kstep88
    Options
    050.png

8 months post- still have a long way to go...and I have never posted on here. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (So idk if the link will work)

You look GREAT, congrats on your hard work!

Thank you! So do you! I need some of those muscles now!
  • kstep88
    Options
  • kstep88
    Options
    You look fantastic!

It is possible, I gained 34 lbs during my pregnancy, had a C-section, I'm 37 yrs old and am 5'3 1/2...my daughter turned 7 months today! I've got 3-5 more lbs to lose, but am pretty happy with myself :)

amazing!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I've never had a c-sect but gained 40 lbs with both my pregnancies, I'm 41 and my tummy is as flat as a board...... :)
  • ebaymommy
    Options
    I would hug you if you were closer OP!! I am 19 weeks pregnant with my first and most of the information/ experiences I had found were NOT at all encouraging!

You have amazing abs! Wonderful work!

Awwww.....I would hug you too! Thanks for the compliments. And congrats on your pregnancy!
  • ebaymommy
    Options
    You look fantastic!

You look amazing!
  • DynamicIvy1908
    Options
    You guys are really inspirational. I was so afraid of having a baby because getting back to my past weight of 190 was scary for me, but seeing that it can be done makes me more excited and willing. Thanks for posting. I look forward to my pregnancy journey and getting back in tip top shape.
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You girls look amazing. I hope one day I can get my stomach flat and non saggy again!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look fantastic!

You look amazing!

Thanks! As do you my dear :)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I wish my stomach had been that nice when my babies were that small! You girls ROCK!
  • MaddoxsMommy
    MaddoxsMommy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OP you look great! Your skin bounced back really well from the pregnancy, mine, not so much. Even if I get my abs into that kind of shape, I'm still going to have the stretched-out skin hanging down. :-( I envy women who's skin didn't do what mine did, I didn't even have a c-section and my skin is ridiculous. *sigh*

I completely agree. My skin is never going to be the same. It's saggy and wrinkley and no matter how much I lose or tone, it will never look decent again without surgery.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!