Biggest Pet-Peeve

Options

Replies

• chelleymarie88
    Options
    I HATE it when people ask you a question...but, instead of listening to your answer like they should, they interrupt you. The real reason they asked you is because they wanted to talk about themselves. GRRRRR.... Stop being so rude and self-centered.......

Also stupid drivers. Seems like a lot of people got their license out of a Cracker Jack box. Just sayin......

LOL... and Chelley is not going to like my post...... :ohwell:

Wait what? lol, why wouldn't I like it..... >:O I'm an awesome driver

:happy: I am so happy that you are a good driver!!!! I was referring to your post about "just sayin." I find myself saying and typing that. I find it funny and appropriate at times. I hope I dont overuse it. Just giving you a hard time.... :wink:

Oh that wasn't me. I use "just sayin" all the time. I was being a jacka$$ ;P
  • pompeyqueen
    pompeyqueen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is weird but the sound people make when they eat aka chamming!!!

Have to turn the TV up when ever we eat in my house so I don't here it, even worse is chamming with your mouth open then I just want to scream and wire thier jaw shut!! :grumble:
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I HATE it when people ask you a question...but, instead of listening to your answer like they should, they interrupt you. The real reason they asked you is because they wanted to talk about themselves. GRRRRR.... Stop being so rude and self-centered.......

Also stupid drivers. Seems like a lot of people got their license out of a Cracker Jack box. Just sayin......

Chelley's just saying, ya know

:happy: I am so happy that you are a good driver!!!! I was referring to your post about "just sayin." I find myself saying and typing that. I find it funny and appropriate at times. I hope I dont overuse it. Just giving you a hard time.... :wink:

• Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Auburn fans.

LMAO!!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

LMBO!!!! Oooops.... :laugh:
  • xYumzx
    Options

Have to turn the TV up when ever we eat in my house so I don't here it, even worse is chamming with your mouth open then I just want to scream and wire thier jaw shut!! :grumble:
    Chamming LOVE IT! The WORD not the ACT lol
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Dishes in the sink.
    Empties (soda, water, beer) on the counter.
    TP not put on the right way.
    Closet doors open.
    Know it alls.
    Utensils banging on teeth
    Slurping soup.
    Pee on the toilet seat.

I should probably go back on happy meds. :laugh:
  • cigarzzz
    Options
    People who answer a question with a question...
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Some of mine are the same:

Open cabinet doors and drawers...grrrrr
    Toilet paper going OVER instead of UNDER. Yes, I will change it if I'm in your house. :)
    People who chew with their mouths open or smack their lips while eating. I want to strangle you...it's disgusting!
    People who blow their nose at the table or in a restaurant. Please excuse yourself to the restroom or outside. Just because you're done doesn't mean I am. :/
    Parents who don't mind their children in public. Stores are NOT playgrounds or your babysitter! I have 5 kids and they aren't angels but dagnabbit, they will NOT disturb other people when we're in public.
    People who HAVE to jump in front of me while driving and then go slower than I was. ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Can't believe I have found someone who agrees toilet paper should go under, I even change it in hotel bathrooms. LOL
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Bad drivers
    Clutter
    Men in 'fashionable' clothes that look like 13 year old girls
    The American butchery of the English Language
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I think I agree with everything everyone has said so far and I am sure I will agree with everything to come as well. I feel vindicated at last. I am not alone, thank you all. :flowerforyou:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Some of mine are the same:

Open cabinet doors and drawers...grrrrr
    Toilet paper going OVER instead of UNDER. Yes, I will change it if I'm in your house. :)
    People who chew with their mouths open or smack their lips while eating. I want to strangle you...it's disgusting!
    People who blow their nose at the table or in a restaurant. Please excuse yourself to the restroom or outside. Just because you're done doesn't mean I am. :/
    Parents who don't mind their children in public. Stores are NOT playgrounds or your babysitter! I have 5 kids and they aren't angels but dagnabbit, they will NOT disturb other people when we're in public.
    People who HAVE to jump in front of me while driving and then go slower than I was. ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Can't believe I have found someone who agrees toilet paper should go under, I even change it in hotel bathrooms. LOL

That is so funny. If I see TP under, I change it, EVERY TIME! hahaha it's funny I'm not the only one that is completely bonkers about that
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many good ones!! Love the cupboard doors & drawers open. My X used to do that all the time, then would get pist when I came in and SLAMMED them all shut! lol
    Along with most all the above postings mine are:
    a fuzzy radio station. That's like fingernails on a chalkboard for me!
    Stuff piled on your dashboard!
    Not having a clean & organized work space.
  • pompeyqueen
    pompeyqueen Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Chamming LOVE IT! The WORD not the ACT lol

Yep my best friend has the same problem as me and that's the best we could describe it :happy:
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    Oh.. and people who say "seriously" alot.. LOL

I say seriously, a lot. You say alot a lot, which isn't a word >:O!

Hehe.. I say seriously " a lot "... guess I'm in good company! :-)
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This is probably not my biggest pet-peeve because I have a lot of them, but: when people don't rinse a dish while putting it in the sink. I wash my dishes by hand, and dish gunk is a pain in the butt to scrub off.
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Thought of another one! When people use "loose" instead of "lose" UGH!! Learn to spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NatGnat
    NatGnat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    After reading the replies I realized I have quite few pet peeves.

- Smacking and slurping when you eat
    - Chewing with your mouth open (main cause of smacking in my opinion)
    - Food left on plates in the sink. If you're not going to wash them at least rinse them aaaarrgh
    - Slow drivers in the left lane
    - When someone asks for your advice then completely ignores you. Then wants to cry to you later about how whatever didn't work out because they did exactly what you told them not to do!
    - Food servers chewing gum
    - People talking on their phone in the gym. "I need that treadmill, so get off your phone, do your workout, and leave! Gah!"
    - Someone hanging up on you just to get the last word in on phone argument. I will call you back and I will call you out on the childish behavior. When you want to put on your big kid pants we'll talk.
  • xYumzx
    Options
    When people step over something on the ground thats not meant to be there... Damn pick it up
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Just reading this post is making me mad at my husband!! LOL.... If the dishwasher is empty just take two steps to the right and put your dirty dish in it....SERIOUSLY :-)