Replies

• CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I play WoW...I love it!!
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I read fantasy novels. Elves, wizards, dwarves - the whole lot. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE both of the Baldur's Gate - Dark Alliance games for PS2. I have played them over and over again, and I never get tired of them.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    It's not embarrassing, but I love going to Radio Controlled Heli and Airplane fun flies. There's two huge ones in Muncie Indiana every year: XFC (airplanes and helis) in June, and the biggest worldwide Heli Fun fly, IRCHA, in August. I love taking pictures of the pilots and their gear. Quite a few times, the sponsored pilots will use my pics for their profile pics, or promotional shots for different things, so I like that aspect.

However, if you go to the big Toledo RC show, you'll see the largest amount of Erkel's in one place that you've ever seen in your life.

I'm a complete cooking show addict. I know my husband hates it, except when I cook a very successful dish. I watch Food Network every hour of every day, minus Sundays because I hate the competition shows, except for Iron Chef America.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i like to look up mugshots
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Vampire Romances .... yes I am a 30 year old woman that totally digs the twilight series. Team Edward!

LMAO

No way! Team that other dude!

That dude that almost hit Bella? Yeah I agree :P

Umm sure... Team that dude!
  • Nerple
    Options

Now that is just awesome
  • jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Oh -- and conspiracy theories, the paranormal, etc. etc. I'm a junkie when it comes to those things. lol
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    um.... analyzing people's hair styles, taking pictures of the ones I would especially like to change, coming home and diagramming the hair cut I would love to give them and do a style and finish worksheet for them. *head desk* what can I say, I'm a cosmetology student who went from not knowing a thing about hair and not even noticing it, to noticing everything and wanting to change the bad and make the good even better. I also try figuring out what kind of hair cut everyone has. Drives my husband nuts. Especially in church when I'm looking at someone with a look of horror on my face and he can tell I'm planning exactly what I would like to do to them. My other embarrasing hobby? Leaving my business cards along with the tip at a restaurant.
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I pick my nose.....SERIOUSLY cant stand the thought that there is a booger in there!!lololol :bigsmile: im doing it right now!!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Lol i SWORE i wouldnt fall victim to jersey shore but sadly im hooked! Lol... i never miss an episode... also my mom and i have an entire basement as a scrapbook room lol

I was doomed when I started watching Real Housewives...it just has gotten blown to shreds with the addition of anything Jersey and then I discovered Love and Hip Hop and Mob Wives....*sigh* and I consider myself an intelligent woman.....
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I like to come up with my own recipes and write them in a blog. I love watching SOA, The office, Grey's Anatomy, and Army wives... can't forget American Idol.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Vampire Romances .... yes I am a 30 year old woman that totally digs the twilight series. Team Edward!

LMAO

Hey, no problem! I am a 46 year old woman who totally digs Twilight!!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I read obituaries in the local newspaper to try and find the "winner." The winner is the person who lived the longest. I look for the "loser" too, but it's more depressing.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I play Dungeons & Dragons at 44 and do costuming
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options
    I read obituaries in the local newspaper to try and find the "winner." The winner is the person who lived the longest. I look for the "loser" too, but it's more depressing.

LOL wow
  • DawnDawn2011
    Options
    I have had so many hobbies it is not even funny, needlepoint, painting, reading tons of books, playing guitar, singing, poetry, now I am writting a novel. I am a total nerd. Lol : )
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    Some would say my love for really really bad late 80's and early 90's pop music (New Kids, Vanilla Ice, Kris Kross, C+C Music Factory, Paula Abdul) but screw it, I love it and am in no way embarrassed. Just this past Saturday started belting out Bel Biv Devoe's Poison in a quiet British pub.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    Oh and let's not forget New Kids on the Block, not embarassed about it tho.... My friends and I go to their concerts and have gone on their cruise every year for the last 3 years...it's SUPER expensive but we save all year long for it. Tryin to see if I can afford a trip to Europe to see another one of their concerts this year though....

AND Twilight, Harry Potter....

Go ahead...u can laugh...I'm used to it ;)

Don't feel bad...I saw them twice last year, paid for VIP too....I want to go to Europe to see them again....PLus I love Blue Bloods...I'll let you figure out my favorite. LOL I'm jealous you go on the cruise....I wish I coudl!!
  • Nerple
    Options
    Some would say my love for really really bad late 80's and early 90's pop music (New Kids, Vanilla Ice, Kris Kross, C+C Music Factory, Paula Abdul) but screw it, I love it and am in no way embarrassed. Just this past Saturday started belting out Bel Biv Devoe's Poison in a quiet British pub.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

I lost control, I nearly took the bait, but I said chill baby baby chill baby baby wait...

And that reminds me I still need to download Candyman's "Knockin' Boots" and Positive K's "I Gotta Man"
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options

Now that is just awesome

i do! and the convenient store around the corner sells a mugshot paper for 99 cents. idk why im so intrigued but i am