Celebrity Encounters

Options

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    okay so I know my Mom will not tell this story... so I gotta spill it for her:
    she was in Hollywood, and a friend was a makeup artist, so she got to visit the set of... whatever.

And she sees Andy Garcia walking towards her. She smiles, and he smiles back, and she waits till he passes by and she reaches down and grabs her crotch and makes a "oh baby" face, just as he looked back to take a last glance.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He totally caught her!

I was called on the phone by the NKOTB. They were at the Grammys, my aunt and uncle were in the recording industry so they had tickets, and my aunt had a big old clunky brick of a cell phone, so she waited until she could meet them and had them call me on the phone.

I got the autograph of Tone Loc, also because of Uncle's recording industry connections...

There's more, but those are the most exciting ones-
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    OK - this is going back a while, but my friends and I went to see Night Ranger when we were 15 or 16. On the way back from the concert, we saw their tourbus turning into a local hotel. The cool mom of one of my friends was driving us and followed the bus. We got out and got their autographs. They actually asked us to go to their room and party. We didn't go because the freind's mom was waiting. Cool at the time - really gross to think about it now.
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    I meet Mike Tyson in the jfk airport and got my picture with him. he's totally short!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Mir, when you marry Donny I totally want your BIL!!!! :love:

And my friend is good friends with Justin Gaston (Miley Cyrus's boyfriend) So I met him outside of a pool hall one night. *drool*

He's so pretty. :love:

And I also partied with the cast of CSI-NY a few times. Gary Sinese (Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump) lent me his umbrella and his entourage on a rainy day.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Just wanted to post a pic of Justin

justin_gaston_01_01.jpg

See...pretty...:love:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to post a pic of Justin

justin_gaston_01_01.jpg

See...pretty...:love:

Holy shyte!! I'm probably old enough to be his mommy but he's so cute! :love:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    OMG some of these are too funny

Ok, let's see
    The Osmands...a LONG time ago in Pennsylvania at some Pocono resort
    (when I was a little girl)
    Jay Mohr (comedian in NYC..in that new show Gary Unmarried in a club in NYC)
    Michael Jackson (he was shopping in Vegas...actually loooked very broad/manly)
    Claudia Schiffer (model)
    Denise Austin (work out chick..what a wack-a-doo she was)
    Kelly Ripa (at a ritzy mall shopping in FAO-shorthillls mall in NJ..she is SUPER SUPER TINY)
    Jason Siegel (sp?) when I was in CA on a vacation In Marina Del Ray...he's in a bunch of movies and the TV show How I met your Mother

All I can think of at the moment?
    Kim
  • tashjs21
    Options

Holly ****e!! I'm probably old enough to be his mommy but he's so cute! :love:

I KNOW!!!

He's too young to get in to the pool hall to party with us...so we stood outside talking to him...:laugh: :laugh:

Such pretty jailbait. :devil:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

Holly ****e!! I'm probably old enough to be his mommy but he's so cute! :love:

I KNOW!!!

He's too young to get in to the pool hall to party with us...so we stood outside talking to him...:laugh: :laugh:

Such pretty jailbait. :devil:

I guess we now know how Max feels most of the time. :wink:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Oh and Cameron Diaz is not as tall as she looks on screen (and she has acne scars).

She is still a hottie but it made me feel a litlte better about my flaws. :tongue: She is super sweet as well which makes her even more attractive.

Also, she has her own personal "lighting" person that goes on set with her because one eye gets droopy when she is tired.

Kate Winslet...is absoultey a natural beauty. She is gorgeous in person.
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    my goodness.............hmmmm I've got NADA!!!!!!! oh wait if you are from MInnesota and watch WCCO I got meet Don Shelby....that is the most famous person Ive met. Yep Good ole Don....gotta love him. :laugh: :laugh:

I use to think that I saw Peter Faulkner (Colombo) driving a beat up old truck from a rest area....of course I was like only 8. I shouted at my mom saying "Mom Mom it is Colombo see....." She just said ummm jen that is just a man with messy hair....oh well. At least I thought it was exciting heeee:laugh: :laugh:

I want to meet Bill Pullman. He looks nice and I think he is really cute....and of course I would love to meet BOB HARPER>>>.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    BOB.....don't tell my hubby :wink: :wink: :wink:

jenny
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    We met Nick Carter from Back Street Boys at ****'s Last Resort in Myrtle Beach SC - he posed for a pic with my daughter.

We've run into Andy McDowell (GroundHog Day) at dance competitions and at restaraunts

Met Tom Glavine (MLB Pitcher)--he was pitching on a rehad assignment and we were in a special fenced in area with about 100 people who got to hang out with him after he pitched.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Oh and Cameron Diaz is not as tall as she looks on screen (and she has acne scars).

She is still a hottie but it made me feel a litlte better about my flaws. :tongue: She is super sweet as well which makes her even more attractive.

Also, she has her own personal "lighting" person that goes on set with her because one eye gets droopy when she is tired.

I always thought she was too perfect!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have met Shannon Elizabeth. She is really nice.

Gabrielle Union and Wilmer Valdarama were in the same elevator as me. I said hello. Gabrielle Union is very tiny too like Kelly Ripa.

I have met all the guys from Nsync.

We have had a lot of famous people come in at work. Just this week we had Greg Olsen (he got Married at my work) Brian Urlacher, and Rex Grossman all from the Chicago Bears.

Jeremy Shockey was there as well I don't know if it was for the wedding or not but yeah. (he plays for the Saints)

Shawn Bradley (the basketball player) was in the spa at work. He is very very tall!

Elijah Wood was at work one time. He's little.

I think that is it. A lot of famous people come into work but some times I wouldn't be able to tell you who they were even if they were right next to me.:laugh: :noway:
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    hmmm i met the mom from Everybody Loves Raymond at the airport in Orlando, FL. I think her name is Doris Roberts.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Gabrielle Union and Wilmer Valdarama were in the same elevator as me. I said hello. Gabrielle Union is very tiny too like Kelly Ripa.

We have had a lot of famous people come in at work. Just this week we had Greg Olsen (he got Married at my work) Brian Urlacher, and Rex Grossman all from the Chicago Bears.

Jeremy Shockey was there as well I don't know if it was for the wedding or not but yeah. (he plays for the Saints)

Shawn Bradley (the basketball player) was in the spa at work. He is very very tall!

I think that is it. A lot of famous people come into work but some times I wouldn't be able to tell you who they were even if they were right next to me.:laugh: :noway:
    Where do you work?
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Where do you work?

I work in recreation at a fancy shmancy resort in Fl.
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I was a nanny for Julio Iglesias' younger kids. His older kids would come and visit every once in a while. Very handsome!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Where do you work?

I work in recreation at a fancy shmancy resort in Fl.
    That explains it. Sounds like a cool job.