She's Canadian. :huh:

Correction...She's a HOT Canadian. :bigsmile:

arent all of us canadians hot?:ohwell:

Yup...pretty much..
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Mir and Tasha,

Maybe the two of you should get together and....

... solve the worlds problems.

First thing we'd do is find an island, drop you off...and forget about you! :angry:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Mir, you've never seen Back to the Future????:noway:

She's Canadian. :huh:

Correction...She's a HOT Canadian. :bigsmile:

arent all of us canadians hot?:ohwell:

Yup...pretty much..

yes, we are ladies!! :flowerforyou:
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    JS Giguere? Cool, jackeh!

I'm not a Ducks fan (go Sabres!), but I kinda have a thing for goaltenders. You know, in an "admiring their athleticism" way.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Mir and Tasha,

Maybe the two of you should get together and....

... solve the worlds problems.

I think we should start small...and try to split the atom. wait.gif
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

I'm not a Ducks fan (go Sabres!), but I kinda have a thing for goaltenders. You know, in an "admiring their athleticism" way.

:laugh: i actually didnt think anyone would care much ... i figured most people on here are american.... and americans like football...:laugh: ...
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

:laugh: i actually didnt think anyone would care much ... i figured most people on here are american.... and americans like football...:laugh: ...

Hockey players!!! :love:
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I don't like football, even though where I live, it's practically a religion. I like baseball, and started watching hockey last season.

How are you related?
  • jackeh
    Options
    I don't like football, even though where I live, it's practically a religion. I like baseball, and started watching hockey last season.

How are you related?

he is my cousin:smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I was working in a Beef Steak Charlies during season in Ft Lauderdale.

I brought water and menus to this table with a man about 45 and a woman about 30 ...........and immediately thought I KNOW HIM!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Go to the table to take their order and ask the man if we went to school together. He smiles and starts to say something, she stops him and gives me a dirty look.

Now I am scared..........there are some blank spaces in my 80's memory.

I cant stand it though, because I just KNOW him. Feel like I spent a LOT of time with him in my early teens.

Finally I am giving them their check and I say, I am really sorry if I was rude, I just have such a strong feeling of knowing you in my teens.

She gives me a withering look and yells HE IS GREG BRADY STUPID as she is stomping away!!!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I ran into George Strait at a gas station. (He lives in San Antonio)
    I rubbed Pat Green's arm :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I ran into George Strait at a gas station. (He lives in San Antonio)
    I rubbed Pat Green's arm :blushing:

I hope you had insurance!:wink:
  • amanda11475
    amanda11475 Posts: 599
    Options
    I ran into Jason Mewes (Jay of Jay and Silent Bob) at Kramers in DC...he's pretty yummy :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I was working in a Beef Steak Charlies during season in Ft Lauderdale.

I brought water and menus to this table with a man about 45 and a woman about 30 ...........and immediately thought I KNOW HIM!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Go to the table to take their order and ask the man if we went to school together. He smiles and starts to say something, she stops him and gives me a dirty look.

Now I am scared..........there are some blank spaces in my 80's memory.

I cant stand it though, because I just KNOW him. Feel like I spent a LOT of time with him in my early teens.

Finally I am giving them their check and I say, I am really sorry if I was rude, I just have such a strong feeling of knowing you in my teens.

She gives me a withering look and yells HE IS GREG BRADY STUPID as she is stomping away!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, great story Jeannie!
  • jackeh
    Options
    oh wait i have another.....
    I met alanis morisset she dated my friends brother... i have her autograph....
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You guys are making me realize...I really need to get out more.
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    One of mine is with Jay Leno.

I was standing on the balcony outside my catering office on a smoke break and there was a model T Ford parked in the parking lot. Everyone that walked by stopped to look in and check out the car.

I look across the parking lot and see Jay Leno walking out of the grocery store. He looks up at me and says Hello. I didn't know what the heck to say to Jay Leno so I just said...."Your car gets a lot of stares"

He says..."Thanks, I am sure you get a lot of stares too"

Anyone else have a Celebrity hit on them? :laugh:

My husband and I went to LA and saw Jay Leno, we got to go on stage on shake hands with him, take a pic and get an autograph! We also talked with Dr. Phil.
    When I was in like 3rd grade Willie Nelson autographed my hand :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I saw Maria Shriver at Dulles Airport.
    And Grant Hill at a ritzy mall in Michigan.
    I took a picture with the lead singer of The All American Rejects when I went to Warped Tour 2007.

None of mine are that exciting. :ohwell:
  • jeffwyeg
    jeffwyeg Posts: 105
    Options
    I've been very VERY lucky in getting to meet all kinds of celebrities...that's one of the perks of working in radio. I've posted some photos on my Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28122&id=527106525&l=630386ffd9

Feel free to take a look...and even become my "friend" if you so desire (if you do "Friend Request" me, let me know that you're from MFP)

Thanks!
  • jackeh
    Options
    I've been very VERY lucky in getting to meet all kinds of celebrities...that's one of the perks of working in radio. I've posted some photos on my Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28122&id=527106525&l=630386ffd9

Feel free to take a look...and even become my "friend" if you so desire (if you do "Friend Request" me, let me know that you're from MFP)

Thanks!

your FB link isnt working for me....