Replies

• Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    OMG you just had a baby?????? WOW
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me. I'm really impressed. You are drop dead gorgeous :)
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    U look fantastic! WTG
  • whimsy456
    whimsy456 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Inspired!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! I wish my stomach looked like that postpartum! Great job!

Yea..me too!!!!
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    You just became my number 1 inspiration!! Well done you look amazing! xx
  • courtfort
    courtfort Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is really good to see -- I am 2 months postpartum with my second baby and am hoping that I can tone up my stomach once I get this weight off. Thanks!
  • ish4krys
    ish4krys Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are gorgeous and your abs are my new inspiration. :) Keep up the great work.
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Girl you look awesome.
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom, but dang... You look fantastic! lol.
  • shedntonePHAT
    Options
    You look awesome! My 2nd baby is just about 7 months old, motivation is key. Please continue to post, makes me wanna hit the gym hard!
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you! I'm seven months post partum (with babe 3) and still a far ways to go (because I slacked after babe 2), but I weigh less than I have for three years and I'm feeling better than I have for a LONG time. Thanks for the inspiration....I will be coming back to re-inspire myself on those crappy days that feel uphill both ways!

And Holy Moly you are one hot mama!
  • teaqueen11
    Options
    Thank you for this. I am 5 weeks postpartum and just beginning my journey to get healthy. This was my second and I slacked between my first (2 years old) and this one. It's encouraging to see success stories like this. My progress will be much slower, but I know I will get there eventually. I think I really need to focus on the mental aspect of this journey.
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Those are some amazing abs! You look great! After 5 kids, and all the weight I have to lose, my body will probably never look that good. But, I am gonna do everything I can to get it close enough...lol!
  • siwelh
    siwelh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Thanks for posting- I really agree with everything you said.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    bump

you look amazing and i would love love your body
    i need to get motivated and well you dont have any pooch now or extra skin ???
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! thanks for the tips I will print this page and have it in my gym.

I also find water really is the MAGIC ingredient.

Cheers!!!
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful! And your abs are amazing!
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!