8 Months Postpartum PICS [MOMS LETS TRADE TIPS!]

Options
1234568»

Replies

• bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, when you started all your workout routines at 4wks where you ok'd by your Dr? I want to start my work outs soon & I don't know if I should wait til Dr. ok's me..Maybe I can start off with walking & Zumba...I'm only 3wks postpartum
  • CrossFitBeast
    CrossFitBeast Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Talk about a new woman..HOT one as well...
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look awesome girl!! I can tell you worked really hard and it shows! GOOD JOB HOT MAMA!
  • mariamore
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I've been slacking lately, but I'm back to logging in regularly and I'm teaching Zumba again...still trying to lose these last 5 pounds. I appreciate the kind words and encouragement!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I am jealous of your abs. That is the goal I am working on now. My stomach is flat, but the abs aren't quite where I would like them to be. You look amazing!

I do have before/after pics in my profile from 3 months after having my daughter and now.

My Tip: Be consistent and committed. Work out 6 days a week with one day off, and switch out all unhealthy snacks in your home with fresh fruits, veggies and good-for-you snacking. Also-- Jillian Michael's videos have REALLY helped me! Love her.
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm trying the Yo Yo calorie thing now too...seems to be helping...I'm hoping to see a drop in the next few days...I've been stuck for a good few weeks :( You look amazing girl!!! You go!!!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Very Very nice! I am 9 months postpartum with my second c-section! Drive and willpower with a big deficit, cardio AND weights. Stick with it and you are golden :)

12543920_79.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!