You Go Woman! You look awesome!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...great job :flowerforyou:
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Daaaaamn you've had a baby?! Your abs are killer! You are inspiring.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look great! My biggest problem is loose skin. I wonder if I will ever look normal again! You give me hop with that awesome tummy. Thanks for posting
  • LauraMcCullough
    LauraMcCullough Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WHAT?! I am 6 months post and look NOTHING like this! You are amazing!! Although...I won't be too hard on myself as I have had 5 babies. haha
  • MyeongHi
    Options
    Amazing! My son is almost 4 and I still don't feel like my stomach has recovered. I have like 15 lbs that just won't come off! I need your ab work out for sure!
  • trina433
    Options
    awesome!!! u look great!! what exercises did u do??
  • lmg10123
    lmg10123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow!! very inspiring!
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS! I want your stomach! Thanks for showing us moms out there that your CAN achieve a nice flat and toned tummy!
  • from_fat_to_fit
    Options
    you look amazing :) , ive kept hold of the babyweight for 20 months now and slowly starting to shift it. your pictures are an inspiration.
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! thanks for sharing your story and photos with us!
  • mikeydollymommy
    Options
    WOO HOO!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!
    You give me hope however I see you have no saggy skin and I believe that is my arch nemesis - Any suggestions for that??? :ohwell:
  • mikeydollymommy
    Options
    You look great! My biggest problem is loose skin. I wonder if I will ever look normal again! You give me hop with that awesome tummy. Thanks for posting

ME TOO! Any Suggestions/Tips???
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    omg is all i can say.
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!!!! I am 48 months post partum :blushing: and I am not even close to looking as HOT as you do!!! Way to go!!!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am 3 months postpartum and I figured out my calories on http://www.freedieting.com/tools/breastfeeding_calorie_calculator.htm I then workout to Turbofire and Chalean Extreme 5 days a week. I eat between 2200 to 2600 calories a day and I have no problem feeding my little guy. I have gone from 265 to 253.5 since my 6 week check up. It comes off slowly and it goes up and down. I am going to keep tracking my measurements instead of my scale because I tend to eat to little when I don't see the scale move.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Okay, you are amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!