"Best" online dating site messages you've gotten - share!

Options
124»

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Most of the messages I get are one liners like that... I also get a lot of... "Wanna *kitten* up the *kitten* sometime?"... anymore I'm just excited to get a message that has at least one complete sentence :)

What I find really entertaining is after someone has completely creeped you out so much that you have finally politely asked them to leave you alone... then about a month letter you get another "hey Sexy' because they have been so creepy to so many different girls that they can't remember who has told them to take a hike and who hasn't.

Uggh. Now you expect us to maintain records. :sad:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I just got a "Hello sexy! " That's it, no how are you or anything. I also got, "WOW! " If you can only write a single word, and it's in all caps, I'm not replying! Lol

Most of the messages I get are one liners like that... I also get a lot of... "Wanna *kitten* up the *kitten* sometime?"... anymore I'm just excited to get a message that has at least one complete sentence :)

What I find really entertaining is after someone has completely creeped you out so much that you have finally politely asked them to leave you alone... then about a month letter you get another "hey Sexy' because they have been so creepy to so many different girls that they can't remember who has told them to take a hike and who hasn't.

haha, it wasn't a particularly creepy guy, but I got two 'introductory' messages from the same guy about a day apart. Way to really look at someone's profile and remember them! lol
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    eharmony-rejection.jpg?w=510&h=250

HAHA, that is so funny! :)

:noway: Unless you actually got this message.....!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

Uggh. Now you expect us to maintain records. :sad:

Some girls are just plain needy. :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I just got a "Hello sexy! " That's it, no how are you or anything. I also got, "WOW! " If you can only write a single word, and it's in all caps, I'm not replying! Lol

Men become speechless when they see somethin sexy apparently LOL!

f
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Never been on an on-line dating site. Got my wife the old fashioned way. Gave her Dad 2 goats and a mule for her.

I got my wife the old,old fashioned way. I chased her around with a club until I finally connected. Then dragged her back to my lair
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options

Men become speechless when they see somethin sexy apparently LOL!

f

aww, guess I'm sexy! lol