• badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    phelps-saiyan.gif

Why are they wearing flags?
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    In other news, I fricking love Anchorman!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Why don't you go back to your home on *kitten* island?

Reported! There are too many mean people on this site! It is my personal responsibility to pick you all off!

Reported for reporting. Reporting for posting this thread to begin with.

I've reported you into next week. Thereby cancelling out your reporting, the remainder being my reporting, which is the only reporting opinion that counts. Also, I paid the moderators.

Ok ::cough badger foaming at mouth cough:::.... *walks backwards out of the thread slowly, then runs for the exit*
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    I also read that if you lean to the offensive side and squeeze in the fat with your hand while simultaneously vomiting while doing a reverse crunch works too.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You should see if Groupon has a liposuction coupon and invite some friends for a lipo party!!!

This! In fact... Heeeeeeey, wanna come over for a lipo party?!
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    In other news, I fricking love Anchorman!!

I love lamp.
  • eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    what causes the ribs to only be countable (i dont even think countable is a word, but anyway, i digress) on one side, is because you have only eaten back half of your exercise calories, and it will either be the left or right half of your exercise calories depending on which ribs you are able to count. its called half starvation mode. For the record, the last time i was able to count even one of my ribs was in about 1998. I have reported them missing

This sounds very scientific and should be made into a Wiki page immediately. Thank you for explaining half starvation mode to me as I now understand why my right hand is larger than my left. PS...If I find any of your ribs, I will notify immediately. It is a shame to be missing something that is vital for so long. Best of luck to you in their recovery.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    people need to watch super troopers -__-
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    what causes the ribs to only be countable (i dont even think countable is a word, but anyway, i digress) on one side, is because you have only eaten back half of your exercise calories, and it will either be the left or right half of your exercise calories depending on which ribs you are able to count. its called half starvation mode. For the record, the last time i was able to count even one of my ribs was in about 1998. I have reported them missing

This sounds very scientific and should be made into a Wiki page immediately. Thank you for explaining half starvation mode to me as I now understand why my right hand is larger than my left. PS...If I find any of your ribs, I will notify immediately. It is a shame to be missing something that is vital for so long. Best of luck to you in their recovery.

OMG that post was so intellectual I completely missed it the first time. And the second.
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options

Um watching movies requires people to be sitting. Why would you give sure terrible advice on a fitness website?
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    phelps-saiyan.gif

Why are they wearing flags?

Why are they going saiyan?
  • susanmary88
    Options
    You should see if Groupon has a liposuction coupon and invite some friends for a lipo party!!!

Haha, love it!!.... Do people actually do group cosmetic surgery??...
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Suck your tummy in and lean slightly towards the skinnier side. Then the ribs on the fatter side will be pushed out and show.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Niiiice
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

memes-picard-so-saucy.jpg

Oh wait, you said lipo party...

Phew. Because otherwise that would have been gross....
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

No....just no....
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Why don't you go back to your home on *kitten* island?

Reported! There are too many mean people on this site! It is my personal responsibility to pick you all off!

Reported for reporting. Reporting for posting this thread to begin with.

I've reported you into next week. Thereby cancelling out your reporting, the remainder being my reporting, which is the only reporting opinion that counts. Also, I paid the moderators.

Lies. I didn't get any $$ :devil:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

Oh god yes.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

littering aaaaand... littering aaaaaand... littering aaaaand....
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options

maybe since it is only one side they will give you half off the price!