Where in the world are you?

Options
Hi, just wondering how many corners of the globe are on mfp at mo. I am in Glasgow, UK, working from home - taken a short break just now.

The weather is cold, wet, and windy - roll on summer!

Thinking go going for a run later but the weather is not inspiring me - need my butt kicked into action.

Replies

• kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi, just wondering how many corners of the globe are on mfp at mo. I am in Glasgow, UK, working from home - taken a short break just now.

The weather is cold, wet, and windy - roll on summer!

Thinking go going for a run later but the weather is not inspiring me - need my butt kicked into action.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm in Fairfield County, Connecticut. About an hour or so away from Manhattan.

Will be a high of 42 here! I don't usually expect true SPRING weather in New England until MAY!

:tongue:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Canyon Lake, Tx just north of San Antonio. Right now it's cloudy but expecting it to clear and be around 83 degrees today.

Love Texas weather!

Memaw
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I'm in Southern Alabama an hour south of Birmingham. High today about 67 degrees. But the rain is coming for the rest of the week :cry:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Hello!!! Grand Junction, Colorado. Looks like blue skies are trying to break through!
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    NEW LONDON CONNECTICUT
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    dallas tx!
    supposed to be a bit rainy clearing in the afternoon, high mid 70's i think. :drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Just outside of Baltimore, Maryland, USA.

Might make it to 50 today, although I'm skeptical, but it is bright out, which makes me happy since I'm working in my basement.
  • lanasgurl
    lanasgurl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in Fort Smith, Arkansas which sits on the Arkansas/Oklahoma state line. Bracing for a storm which can produce quite a few tornados this time of year. It is currently 69 degrees and humid. The temp is expected to drop into the low 40's by this evening. I will be glad when spring is finally here and we can open the pool!
  • kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Oh the joys of the UK weather, I feel even worse now!

I am going to LA in the summer so I will get a taste of the good old USA sunshine then!

Enjoy your day all.
  • fisher110
    fisher110 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm in Kentucky, near Cincinnati, Ohio. Thanks for posting this "Where in the world are you?" So great that people are using this all over! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    Hi: Union, New Jersey
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Minneapolis, Minnesota! :glasses:
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    ontario canada
  • nickelmel
    nickelmel Posts: 87
    Options
    Essex Junction, Vermont! The weather? Cold and colder! :mad:
  • jaymee85
    jaymee85 Posts: 20
    Options
    Abilene, Tx....Nice day out, they say there is a high of 75 and a 20% chance of rain later but as of now the skies are blue!