Where in the world are you?

Options

Replies

• wonderwouldyou
    wonderwouldyou Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    More Texas here. Grand Prairie (DFW) - near the lake. C'mon summer, get here!

If it wasn't for all these dang Canadians, we could make MPF a "Texas-only" forum!

We have an evil plot to overtake North America:laugh:

Can I be the Prez?

When your superior race comes to enslave the planet, could my name be placed on the protected scrolls, so that I may carry out my life in peace? :laugh:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options

If it wasn't for all these dang Canadians, we could make MPF a "Texas-only" forum!

Can I be the Prez?

When your superior race comes to enslave the planet, could my name be placed on the protected scrolls, so that I may carry out my life in peace? :laugh:

I have reviewed your request and your av.

No.

See, that's why I have my doubts about you as president. You'll use your power for evil. And I suspect you'll try to usurp my position as Queen of Joe Pool Lake (it's an honorary title that I've bestowed upon myself).

Oh, FTR, I'm not a native Texan. Originally from California - I just live here now....
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I'm from Alberta, Canada (I live on the outskirts of Jasper National Park).
  • wonderwouldyou
    Options
    You leave me only one choice Maximos!

Revolution!

I may have to up my calorie count. Revolution must burn a lot of calories, almost as much as pillates. LOL
  • wonderwouldyou
    Options
    Better the Beatles than

I'm a little tea pot....... LOL
  • wonderwouldyou
    Options
    Can't we all just get along?

Give peace a chance?

Eat, drink and be merry!

Let it be.

This is the age of aquarius.
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    :laugh: hahahahaha....many laughs coming from San Antonio, Texas. Home of the best as most evil Mexican food in the country! It's cloudy, humid, and almost 80 degrees today!!!:sick:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Wexford, in the south east of Ireland :flowerforyou:

Top of the morning to ya!

you know they dont actually say that in ireland... I said that to my bus driver when i was there and he said that they dont say that, it wa sin a movie and every american thinks they are all like that... which i found even funnier... so i said it to everyone...

Chicago is cold and rainey today... what else is new...
  • marisa0918
    marisa0918 Posts: 178
    Options
    I am in beautiful sunny St Petersburg, FL, and everyday I want to leave work early to go to the beach....but I can't :frown: It's funny I always hear how lucky I am to live in FL and go to the beaches, Disney, and so on but HELLLLOO I live here I am not on vacation....I still have to work all day then days off consists of grocery shopping, cleaning, and laundry. OK I'm done complaining I really do LOVE living close to the beach and I rotate yearly passes between Disney, Universal, and Busch Gardens :bigsmile:
  • wonderwouldyou
    Options
    At last another floridian!

I'm afraid among the Texans and Canadians we are a tiny minority.

They are just jealous of our weather. Don't pay them no mind!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

Can I be the Prez?

I have reviewed your request and your av.

No.

See, that's why I have my doubts about you as president. You'll use your power for evil. And I suspect you'll try to usurp my position as Queen of Joe Pool Lake (it's an honorary title that I've bestowed upon myself).

Oh, FTR, I'm not a native Texan. Originally from California - I just live here now....

I'm a native Texan and if Max isn't acceptable, I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'll use my power for good.

We'll immediately institute Mexican food Mondays.
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    California Coast, here! It's beautiful outside.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the many Texans onboard.

But, I moved to Alaska as soon as I could.:wink: