Where in the world are you?

Options

Replies

• wonderwouldyou
    wonderwouldyou Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong. I'm down with Texas. I hail from the good old HEB area. Used to live in Grapevine. Love it there. I miss it, but now I'm stuck in Florida so I have to make due. This is my native land, and yes the elderly are on radio dispatch waiting to get in front of you when you're in a hurry, but you can't beat the beaches unless you are in Hawaii or something.

If I had my choice I'd do half the year here and half the year in north west Texas.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Don't get me wrong. I'm down with Texas. I hail from the good old HEB area. Used to live in Grapevine. Love it there. I miss it, but now I'm stuck in Florida so I have to make due. This is my native land, and yes the elderly are on radio dispatch waiting to get in front of you when you're in a hurry, but you can't beat the beaches unless you are in Hawaii or something.

If I had my choice I'd do half the year here and half the year in north west Texas.

AMEN!!!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I also fight Texan stereotypes.

Disclosure: I do own a cowboy hat and boots.

I have cowboy boots and a hat... and multiple guns... do i Qualify as a Texan???

could someone from there adopt me??? I want to be an illegal Texan :)

We'd be happy to have you.

dag-nabbit - hartkid beat me too it. maybe we can share custody? :laugh:

Great minds...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm Cheryl in Colorado from Highlands Ranch, Colorado (a suburb of Denver). New to this site and figuring out how to keep up with posts and topics. Do most of you just check recent topics? I notice that the site doesn't 'subscribe' you to posts so that you are notified when someone else posts there. Do I have it right?

Welcome Cheryl. Yes you're right, you just have to keep checking the posts and feel free to jump in anytime. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    HAHA this is where Max comes in and says "We should cut Trouble2 in half and each of you gets half..." with a wicked smile upon his face... :laugh: haha that would have been funny though...

I will take anyone who wants to adopt me... I just want to live somewhere where it doesnt snow 4 months out of the year...

No, this is where I come in and say that we kill you. Period.
    how do you propose to do this? especially with me knowing???

I need that pop-corn smiley... someone post it for me... QUICK!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    ~sigh~ I get weary of going back to a thread to follow up and it's been totally hijacked. It seems to happen so much lately..............
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    ~sigh~ I get weary of going back to a thread to follow up and it's been totally hijacked. It seems to happen so much lately..............

Don't judge me!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

It's Tami's fault.
    I have posted TWICE in this thread. ONCE to say I am from Conn......and once to ask Eriny a question!! :angry:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am Florida..........way down by the ocean. It is 82 degrees, breezy and blue skies today.

:glasses:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Sounds like a hijacking to me. :drinker:
    I won't be baited! :grumble:
  • eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, and I just finished making a snowman in the front yard with my kiddies :ohwell:

....happy spring to us!!:mad:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    OK, I would just like it noted for the record just WHO is hijacking!!! :devil:

Now back to the topic...

Wow, lots of Texans. Doesn't seem to be that many from Connecticut!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    the burbs, right outside Kansas City.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Well, you know what they say. Everything is bigger in Texas. :happy:

I am in Austin, Texas.....It is 78 degrees here.
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    OK, I would just like it noted for the record just WHO is hijacking!!! :devil:

Now back to the topic...

this is because there are fat heads like max in texas