Where in the world are you?

Options

Replies

• LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm from Bartow, Florida. About 45mins south of Orlando and 45mins east of Tampa Bay.
  • wonderwouldyou
    wonderwouldyou Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    HAHA this is where Max comes in and says "We should cut Trouble2 in half and each of you gets half..." with a wicked smile upon his face... :laugh: haha that would have been funny though...

I will take anyone who wants to adopt me... I just want to live somewhere where it doesnt snow 4 months out of the year...

No, this is where I come in and say that we kill you. Period.

In addition to your healthy lifestyle change, I would suggest aner managment....

Have a drink and a big mac, then maybe you may feel better.
  • hbaggett67
    hbaggett67 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You guys have guns, boots and cowboy hats, but do you have the horses to go with them? You know in Texas we have to have horses to get around ;)
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's okay...
    I'm sitting here barefoot in California with the windows open.
    :bigsmile:
    Keep your horses.
    :wink:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Brighton, UK - Cold, wet and windy!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    At last another floridian!

I'm afraid among the Texans and Canadians we are a tiny minority.

They are just jealous of our weather. Don't pay them no mind!

Thats until I see the occasional person from Florida come down to my part of the world and realize you take your weather for granted. True story, the poor girl looked freezing while the rest of were standing around like it was warm out. True story :)
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, and I just finished making a snowman in the front yard with my kiddies :ohwell:

....happy spring to us!!:mad:

I'm still waiting for that snow storm we usually get in the middle of march - the end of April. It's been cold out recently.

London Ontario
  • lucky01day
    lucky01day Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Jacksonville, FL... could never move where it's cold... I TOTALLY take my weather for granted!!! haha
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

Wow, lots of Texans. Doesn't seem to be that many from Connecticut!

Well, you know what they say. Everything is bigger in Texas. :happy:

I am in Austin, Texas.....It is 78 degrees here.

I was in Austin last year and let me just say this... WIERD... and disturbing.. I saw things there a=on the streets, people that were doing things that send shivers down my spine still to this day...

brrrrrrrrr *shiver* there goes another one... what a strange and fascinating place :)
  • wonderwouldyou
    wonderwouldyou Posts: 155 Member
    Options

Thats until I see the occasional person from Florida come down to my part of the world and realize you take your weather for granted. True story, the poor girl looked freezing while the rest of were standing around like it was warm out. True story :)

I never take my Florida sunshine for granted. I soak up as much of it as I can.

I've been through enough hurricanes to know that you never take the weather for granted. I'm well prepared for storms.

When the wind dies down the rain leaves bigger puddles for my Jeep to play in.

In the meantime I won't have to shovel and salt my driveway.

This to me is priceless! :)
  • hbaggett67
    hbaggett67 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's okay...
    Keep your horses.

Hmmm...I might take barefoot with the windows open over the horse...tough one there...
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    That's okay...
    Keep your horses.

Hmmm...I might take barefoot with the windows open over the horse...tough one there...

You certainly have to be careful if you are barefoot and have horses.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Just so you know I filled out the application for adoption you just need to sign on lines 5,9, 14, 26, and initial on page 27 and page 28 where the stickers are...

WAHOOOO TEXAS HERE I COME!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

Just so you know I filled out the application for adoption you just need to sign on lines 5,9, 14, 26, and initial on page 27 and page 28 where the stickers are...

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not sure we are ready! :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not sure we are ready! :laugh:

well now you have some time to get prepared...
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I live in Cleveland, OH for the moment, but I am a New Yorker/Minnesotan mix. I bounce around a bit!
  • hartkid13
    Options

Heather, if you'll sign off on the paperwork I'll bring the BBQ. Who is bringing the beer?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

Heather, if you'll sign off on the paperwork I'll bring the BBQ. Who is bringing the beer?

sounds good. i always have beer. i mean 'water'. we need to get tabby up here for the BBQ.
  • TXRangerFan
    Options
    Mansfield, TX here
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    i'm right here with all my friends
  • hartkid13
    Options

sounds good. i always have beer. i mean 'water'. we need to get tabby up here for the BBQ.

Good point. Where are you Tab?