Options
    dallas tx!

Well hello there!

hola senior! :drinker:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good Ole Houston TX.
    It's in the 70's and we're expecting some rain.
  • tinasuzanne
    Options
    San Diego!!! Looks like another beautiful day! Too bad I won't see any of it-sick babies:frown:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    ND here.....
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    columbus ohio...

the weather? it's like a politician...sometimes it just gives you what you want, but only for a few minutes, then takes it away and replaces it with something you never saw coming...
    other times it's so great you have to wonder if it's going to last very long...

most of the time, we try not to pay attention unless there's more than 2 inches of snow (we ohio folk freak out and slow down to a snails pace or drive 80 miles an hour, depending on our aggravation level...aka, we can't really drive at all) :laugh:
  • lgochya
    lgochya Posts: 39
    Options
    The huge metropolis of Hartford, Wi checking in with a beautiful---- cold-wet and 38! Someday will be spring but not before LATE April I'm sure!! Lisa
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Alberta Canada. It is probably going to reach a high of at least 35 F today. And it might snow. Or rain. Got to love Canada.

Best wishes everyone.
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    the weather? it's like a politician...sometimes it just gives you what you want, but only for a few minutes, then takes it away and replaces it with something you never saw coming...

most of the time, we try not to pay attention unless there's more than 2 inches of snow (we ohio folk freak out and slow down to a snails pace or drive 80 miles an hour, depending on our aggravation level...aka, we can't really drive at all) laugh

I was born in Columbus and I lived there for my whole childhood. Hello fellow buckeye! :happy:

LOL, Now that I live in Minnesota, I can't even call what we had in Ohio "snow". :tongue:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good Ole Houston TX.
    It's in the 70's and we're expecting some rain.

With the highest humidity on the face of the earth.

You've got that right!!!!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Another Alabaman ... one city north of Smadag ... I'm originally from Virginia - so this 20 degrees warmer thing is great!!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    Abilene, Tx....Nice day out, they say there is a high of 75 and a 20% chance of rain later but as of now the skies are blue!

I've been to some events in Abliene.

That is all.

max your still here?
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Canyon Lake, Tx just north of San Antonio. Right now it's cloudy but expecting it to clear and be around 83 degrees today.

Love Texas weather!

Memaw

LOVE Canyon Lake, we used to go there for our family reunion during the summer. I'm in Schuyler, Nebraska, about 75 minutes west of Omaha
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    columbus ohio...

most of the time, we try not to pay attention unless there's more than 2 inches of snow (we ohio folk freak out and slow down to a snails pace or drive 80 miles an hour, depending on our aggravation level...aka, we can't really drive at all) :laugh:

Used to go to Columbus a lot on business. Never saw the sun shine. What's up with that?

our depression sucks the sunshine up :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • yesIcan
    yesIcan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Downtown Toronto, Ontario. Its beautiful not a cloud in the sky, a brisk -2C.
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    our depression sucks the sunshine up grumble laugh laugh laugh

Haha, so true.

Columbus is pretty cloudy in the spring, winter, and fall. So you better hope you get there in time for the blazin' heat of the summer and the rare Ohio sunshine.