Moms who have lost the weight without the gym!

Options
12346»

Replies

• ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Heyyy I never used a gym either, I really like the 30 day shred cause the work outs were quick. I have a son and I work 5am-11am, so the only time I had to myself I didnt want to exercise like crazy and not have anytime for myself to just read or do whatever I wanted before the next work day began. So I'd do the 30 day shred for 20 mins and have the rest of the night to myself. I made sure I stayed within my calories on MFP. At my heaviest I was around 240 and got down to 160. So don't be discouranged it is totally attainable without a gym membership. =]

My before and after.

29289ax.png

You look great!
  • missyont
    Options
    workout dvds!! you can get some for 5 bucks
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    hi i'm a single mom and don't have the money to go to a gym and don't have the money to buy the machines either. importantly start with the intake if water, then lil by lil you start eating clean, I do alot of dancing in the house, walk alot and you can now use youtube for exercises. I do have some dvd's at home I use. and I have lost 20 pounds in 1 month. if i could do it so can you. just move more. put your favorite music and move that body. and for toning right now i'm using a stretchie band and it is working well. one day at a time you will do just fine.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!