FEBRUARY CHALLENGE!

Options
124»

Replies

• shelleyslp
    shelleyslp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I met my goals for drinking water and staying at my chosen caloric intake. I completed the w1d3 of trimmed in 30. I didn't get to finish my treadmill due to scheduling conlicts with children. I'm pumped!
  • nrevanch
    Options
    :happy: Happy February,

For those of you that have posted since yesterday congrats and good job on the hard work so far!

So far I have kept up with eating clean, drinking enough water, and creating a workout schedule. Tonight i'm going to play an indoor soccer game so that should be a great workout :smile:

Have a good one!!! :bigsmile:
  • nrevanch
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Please keep posting and let everybody know how you're doing so far!!!!! :happy:
  • qmyeesha
    Options
    Hi everyone hope all is well.

Just checking in. Workouts are going great. I'm still struggling with eating. Still trying to find the right plan. I know eating small meals every few hours worked before so that's the route I'm leaning. I just have to always be prepared.

If you don't mind please add me as a friend I need all the motivation and support I can get.
  • nrevanch
    Options
    Common Everyone,

Keep posting your updates regarding this February Challenge!!!!!! Get pumped up!!! :smile: :wink: :happy:

I've been doing a hybrid of different workout DVDs but decided to check out a local gym because one of my good friends goes there. I got a 14 day free pass to check out the gym and all the facilities within it!

Yesterday I did 35 minutes of cardio and then multiple chest workouts.

Today? SPINNING CLASS!!

Just remember that hard work pays off, nobody said it would be easy BUT it's going to be SO worth it!! :heart:
  • elizaspride
    Options
    WEEK ONE Check-in:

-Met my 30 mins /5 days of exercise this past week
    Got in 5 days of cardio, 2 days of strength training, 2 days of pilates.

-My diet went a bit off (superbowl party and business dinner out earlier in the week), but managed to not gain any weight.

NEXT WEEK'S GOAL:
    -Going to concentrate on upping my fiber intake.
    -Going to try and beat my best time running a mile!
  • qmyeesha
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope all is well.
    Just wanted to check in. Things are going great. I'm doing my exercises everyday. I go to the track in the morning and do the 30 day shred in the evenings. My eating has gotten a lot better and I try to always be prepared. These last couple of days I have been having a lot of sugar craving. Today I brought some sugar free jello and hello temptations that's only 60 calories. I also brought some fruit icies which are 25 calories.

This week I need to get my daily water in. I love water and that's all I drink but I'm not getting enough in.

Everyone stay focus we can do this!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I cycle every day and am aiming to hit 1000 miles a month. It has been so cold and icy over the last couple of weeks (down to minus 14) the miles are down, but luckilly I manmaged 1200 miles in January. YTD miles 1449.

Had a ride out today to check out the smaller roads I prefer, and looks like they maybe OK for next weeks commute - back to my usual 41 miles a day
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    So I know we are 11 days into February but i am looking for a support group-- i have been stuck at a plateau for the last two-ish months and so have really been lazy when it comes to eating and working out. hoping to get my butt in gear and lose my final 12lbs.
    Right now I am 152 or 153 (didn't check this morning) and my goal is to get to 140 by April 30th. I would like to be as close to 148 as I can be by the end of the month.
    Once i get to 145 I am whitening my teeth!!

Anyway my goal is to start Jillian Michaels Killer buns and thighs tomorrow and I would like to also do her Ripped in 30 DVD as well... I just upped my calories to 1500 daily to see if that would help with the plateau... hoping for some good motivators on this thread!!!

All the best everyone!