5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• jrow0524
    Options
    At this point my goal is 175. Yea I have really let it go. When I get there I'm going to make a new goal, but for now it's 175. I'm 5'4"
  • s3ychelle
    s3ychelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and my goal is 150. ive weighed in the 196-198 since 2009. Currently 198, so thats to lose 48lbs. I have pcos and diabetes and i carry pretty much all the weight in my midsection, the rest of my body is pretty normal. At most i could use a couple, few inches off the arms - tone them - and on the thighs. Im just taking it one day at a time. i used to wear a 9/10 in junior but ive been wearing a 13 since ive picked up more weight, thats what i wear now. my frame itself is small, but my bmi i think is like 36 - 4 points over "over weight". I wear a womans 12 in most, petite i think a 14. i go up because 11 juniors is too snug - theres one brand i can wear that size in in juniors. i just want to be comfortable in my clothes and have less stress on my knees and back.
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    i am 5'4" i weigh 121, and my goal was 120. perfect
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    im 5'4" mine is 135-150... i like my cruves, and so does my hubby :)
  • FierceFitBeautiful
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and aiming for 115-120... I know it seems low but I have a small frame! Still healthy range though :)
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and right now I'm shooting for 130, but I'm going to reevaluate when I get to 140 and see if I want to continue. :)
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Right now my GW is 125. Body Image Goal: Defined muscles. I'm talking Lara Croft Tomb Raider body. Goal Outfit: Black mini dress =) AND...I sorta have a new goal...
    If I can get myself back into shape, I may still chase after my dream and become a firefighter >=)
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 medium build. My highest weight is 201.00 and my current weight is 194.2. My goal for now is 150. I'll decide further when I reach that goal if I want to lose more or not. I'd like to say 135-140 but when I was in highschool years ago I was too skinny at 130 and of course since having two children my body has changed so much so I'm not sure what it will look like on me.
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my first goal weight is 180 and then 160. I've been lower than 160 and I feel I don't look healthy there. Everyone is different though.
  • Costello08
    Costello08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I'm setting my first goal to 150. Then I'm going to set a second goal of 140. And perhaps a 3rd goal of 130.
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I'm shooting for roughly 125-130 but the truth is that I've never weighed less than 150 at this height (I was a size 10 then) so I'm trying to stay flexible in my thinking about my ultimate goal.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    What's you goal weight?

I am struggling to pick one between 135-145, I settled at 140 for now., but I have a one time pass with a trainer r tonight so this will change. I'm 5'4 medium built, top heavy with a big high booty =)

I'm top heavy, too! first first goal weight is 140, but I'd be thrilled to be 120. Of course I won't be devastated if I don't get down that far - been a long time since I was that tiny!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5" and my initial goal is 145. I was 125- 130 about 12 years, but I want significant muscle this time.
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently am 125. My goal is 118-120. I do have a fairly small frame though and is in my healthy weight range for my frame.

Whatever size makes you feel good about yourself, make that your goal! I'm sure you look beautiful no matter what size you are at! Just make sure you are healthy :)
  • HURLEYX3RO
    Options
    Thank you someone that understands! :D Im an Inch shorter than you are and my goal is 150 and lets just say my boobs, thighs and butt arent small. If I were to go any lower than that it would look bad. Right Im at 200, but I also have 25% bodyfat Ive gained a lot of muscle and don't look my actual weight ;) To me the scale doesn't really mean much its the tape measure & the skin fold caplier. :D

i am 5'5 and cun=rrently at 190. my goal is 160. i have been 140 before and it did not look good on me. i want to be health, feel good, and wear a bikini this summer:happy:
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    GREAT job, keep up the good work!!!:smile:
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" fairly large frame and large boobs! Right now I am shooting for 135 but that depends on how easy it is to maintain, that may be the low 140's! We'll have to see how it goes and how I look - I haven't been that weight for about 20 years!! :drinker:
  • KingdomHeiress5
    KingdomHeiress5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and with my build/frame, I'm shooting to be between 135 and 145. I am quite top heavy, and the women in my family have big booties and legs even when they are in my goal range.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my goal is 130. I weighed 130 for years until I was pregnant with my last child, so I definitely know it is attainable for me. The size 2 shorts in my ticker are calling my name again!
  • rcpayton
    Options
    Im 5'3" and at 147 lbs currently. SW was 189. Id love to get to 130 but I'll take 135. The weight loss is so SLOW right now since Im close to my goal so 135 might be more realistic. Im going on a cruise in 2 months so Id like to be at 140-143 by then!