5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• ClammyCupcake
    ClammyCupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 145 currently. Would like to be back to my lowest weight of 115. I may be that skinny again but still weight 130 with muscle weight, so who knows.
  • annasara21
    annasara21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and a half. I started at 154 and I'm aiming for 126 to begin with. I'm hoping to have built up a little bit of muscle by then so I'll reassess and set new goals if necessary.

New friends with similar goals would be very welcome :)
  • Ashima23
    Options
    Im 5'6 and im currently at 230. I want to get down to 155 but i dont want to look sick so i guess i will play it by ear.
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I am about 5' 3" (keep shrinking every year it seems) and I'll be 49 in about 3 wks. My current weight is approx. 155 lbs. and I'd like to get down to 125-130. I think that's not too unrealistic. I was a skinny kid all my life, lost all my baby weight after two children, but the lbs. started packing on as I age. I don't excercise due to serious back issues (even walking kills me).

Could someone point me in the direction of someone's public food diary that I could use as I reference? I know what I need to do, but have to start making some smart food choices.

Thanks in advance! :smile:
  • hiawathaperez
    hiawathaperez Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and was 215, yes me??? How in the heck did that happen??? I lost 25 to 30 gained back 10 and now I am tracking to remove the excess adipose flesh. ich. For crying in a bucket I topped out at 165 when pregnant! Somethin went wrong.
    At 44 I was 128 - 134. The grrrls pre pause the old 5 - 10 pounds a year.....bam 215. Menopause is the devil....ha ha ha.

Goal 140.

Little baby sitter precious's get it off NOW. I fear I will have a sag card when all of the flubber is gone.....Saving for reconstructive surgery....seriously.

whoop
  • rachel_mouse
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I'm just shy of 200lbs. My goal is 140.

I had liposuction when I weighed 155lbs and I rocketed up 30 lbs within 4 months after surgery. 3 years later, and I'm now almost 200 lbs and went from a size 10 to a size 16.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    My goal is 145, and I'm 5'3. Thats where i feel and look my best, IMO. I have a more muscular build anyways, so ill get there 1st and see what happens after that
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    5' 4"

Goal is 140 lbs or so ish...

Ok really I mean: Goal is until I look hot.

Whichever comes first :glasses:
  • Elisac2008
    Elisac2008 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4". My weight watcher goal to lifetime again is 141. I have been 135 and I liked that. I would love to get lower. I want to see if i can maintain that. I have lost 13 pounds so far with about 20 to go.
  • ninnalibra
    Options
    I am 5'4...m currently 162...new to MFP and my goal weight is 125-130.....fingers crossed.:smile:
  • debbieed
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I want to be between 130-135lb. Once I get close to that weight, I want to tone , tone, tone.. :)
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal is 130-135
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    between 100-110, depending how i feel (i have a few pounds to go til i reach 110). 5'4"
  • vblack88
    Options
    I am 5'5 and currently around 132. I would like to be 115-120. I really am comfortable with my body would just like for my stomach to be flatter and my thighs tighter. I just keep reminding myself that I just had a baby 2 months ago and it takes time, but I want results now! Thankfully I gained a healthy weight during pregnancy, 27lbs and am only a few lbs away from where I started!
  • MichelleB1427
    Options
    Well I am 5'2".... sorry I am just shy of the title of this post. lol. My goal weight is 130-135. It all depends on how I feel when I get there though. I was at 140 at my smallest and people kept making remarks about how I was going to "Wither away." I just want to look healthy and feel healthy and I'll be happy! =) As long as I feel great that is all that matters!
  • MeowserKitty
    MeowserKitty Posts: 185
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 114, started 130, pretty happy with this weight, just tone etc.
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    140 is my looooong-term goal, since its at the top of my healthy weight range, at almost 5'3".
    But right now I'm just looking to get under 200 again.

I got down to 152 a few years ago and have gained since then.

Then of course I want to keep it off which will be the really challenging part.
  • sferguson65
    sferguson65 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 4" started at 198 last weigh in 158. 8 pounds from goal. But I have decided to look in the mirror more and scale less.
  • sferguson65
    sferguson65 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I lost some weight before I found this wonderful site.
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I lost some weight before I found this wonderful site.

Congrats on the weightloss!