mkphotogirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5'5
    GW: 135
    CW: 147
    HW: 152.4
  • meltrigg
    Options
    I am a 42 year old Aussie girl, so I had to convert kilograms to pounds. I have just weighed in at 124lb...the smallest I have ever been! I have also been doing weight training to tone up. I have lost my boobs and booty, but love how I look and feel.
  • ronitigre
    ronitigre Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'3
    CW: 160
    GW: 140
    UGW: 110

But I have to just not think about my UGW until I get closer to it otherwise I just keep not being satisfied with the results I do get
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Nearly 5'5" (5 foot 4 and 3/4)
    Goal weight is 140lbs which is what I weighed when I got married 11+ years ago. Managed to maintain that weight for a while and was Uk size10-12. Would love to be that weight again.
    Only 45lbs to go :ohwell:
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    My goal is not to jiggle.

haha, I love this... except I want to jiggle in two areas still!
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 145lbs.
  • momdracup
    Options
    Hi! I just turned 50 in August - did that just happen???? Really???? I weigh 159 now, but I've been gaining and losing the same pounds for two months now. I think that it may be due in part to muscle and water weight (back in the day when I was skinny - and 25 - I would go up or down as much as 4 pounds in a day due to water) - I know I've gained some muscle, which I've always done easily, which does weigh more. I'm TRYING not to worry about it and focus on how I feel and look - I've lost 4 inches on my waist - but it's sOOOO hard - I've always been tied to that blasted number on the scale. I have a hard time trying to eat back my calories, which I need to do, as I was eating 600-800 calories under my bmr for years and not losing. I started trying to eat back and started seeing (Some) progress. I really love salads and lean meats, tho, and it's HARD to eat that many calories - 2200 kcal of salad and chicken breast is A LOT of food ... Oh, and I use one of those arm monitor thingies, so I know I'm not just overestimating my activity ... It's all so frustrating - I USED to be the tiny, fit girl ...
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can never remember if I'm 5'5" or 5'6", but my next goal is 150, which is what I weighed in junior high. I could possibly see going down to around 135, maybe. I'm really into roller derby, so I guess I'll see when I kick the most butt, I'm definitely keeping my thunder thighs and booty, thankyouverymuch.
  • BetinaBee
    Options
    I always comment on people's weight loss. I'd love it if someone commented on mine.

I've reached my goal when people start saying things like 'Wow, you've lost weight. Look at you. How did you do it?' That's what I'm waiting for. I lose weight and nobody ever says anything. I have to tell them. Then they say 'Oh, that's great' or 'Yeah, you do look thinner'. But I want it to be so obvious that people comment on it without me having to tell them.

I'm 5'4 and I think I'm around 65 kilos (143 pounds). I guess 60 would be nice. But I never weigh myself. The reason I know I have lost weight is because I can now fit into an old pair of jeans that I last fitted into 5 years ago. I feel a lot thinner and to me I look thinner.

I have no target weight but for people to say something about my weight loss. If they don't say anything it means it's not significant enough.

I know people might say it's not about what others think, it's about how you feel, but external confirmation is important too.:smile:
  • momdracup
    Options
    I agree! Especially since I'm not losing pounds yet, but AM losing inches (well, on my waist, my Calves have grown haha). My jeans were looser last night, obviously not enough for anyone else to think to comment on, though.
  • ChickPea89
    ChickPea89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    5'3 gw between 132-140 lbs