Replies

• Bubbles110lbs
    Bubbles110lbs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My end goal is 110 pounds
  • SherylMary
    SherylMary Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently weigh 134. My heaviest I was at 148 and my goal weight is 119 (dream weight!). I started Focus T25 on Sunday and am hoping that doing that, along with running, will help me reach my goal.
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal was 115. I'm 113 now and very happy
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    My goal is not to jiggle.
    i love this....i say i dont want to be wiggly jiggly lol!!! Seems everything jiggles and i dont like it! Expecially my tummy after having 3kids! But i would say my goal is 125-135 just depends where i feel my best at! I got down to 144 last year and was feeling pretty great but still wanted to lose more. I gained it all back so now im taking it one long day at a time! Seems to be alot harder this year! Ugh!!!
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'-3.5'' and ...

SW : 140 lb
    CW : 113 lb
    GW : 105 lb

I want to be in shape and athletic so. :)
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. My Stats:
    HW: 220
    SW (on MFP): 186
    CW: 138-140
    GW: 125

I notice as I get smaller that I have a pretty small frame. I might have to lower my goal to 115-120, but I will evaluate as i get there.
  • ilys13
    ilys13 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im 5'4 and my goal is to lose atleast 15 lbs. Good luck ladies!
  • favored25
    favored25 Posts: 2
    Options
    I agree!!
  • AndreaLee85
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and am starting TODAY with my journey on MFP at 150lbs give or take a few ounces. My "Step 1" goal is 140lbs. My "Step 2" goal is 135lbs; "Step 3" goal is 130lbs and the ultimate would be 125lbs.... but I've previously shrank down to 128lbs (after some rough personal times in my life) and people kept telling me how gaunt I looked.

I really do believe that you need to take into consideration how much muscle mass you have when talking weight:height combinations. Deep down inside, who wouldn't kill to be a svelt, string bean at 110lbs (slight exaggeration). But I also KNOW that body type plays a lot into it, too. I'm short and stout - always have been. I'll never be tall and lenky like my sister (5'8" and 115lbs). Therefore, at 5'3"-5'5" you could be talking a broad weight range depending on how you are built. Either way, I'll take my healthy weight loss as I can get it!
  • gwenette
    gwenette Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and i'd like to weight 150-thats about what i weighed when i met my husband. He use to carry me around but now at CW 186 if he picked me up id probably have to take him to the ER i miss being that size :(
  • Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 am quite happy at around 147, that makes me a size 10... Any less than this and I seem to look a little gaunt in the face......but I think it's whatever your comfortable with...:)
  • papillon71
    papillon71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am 5"5 and aiming for 135lbs but this might be too low, I will reassess as I go along and am happy with my shape and size. I have lost just on 39lbs since January 2013, on track to lose the rest by Christmas 2013.
  • favored25
    favored25 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 5"3 and I would like to lose 70 lbs, I am in no rush to do so. I am mainly doing it to change my life style and also for health reasons. I lost weight 3yrs ago and got down to a good size but i did not lose the weight in a healthy way, so I gained most of it back in a year and a half. I am hoping that I can hang in there and get this done the right way and continue to maintain my goal weight. :-)
  • tiffanyraylene
    tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" here

SW 191
    CW 174

UGW is 135

I've been 135 before and I'm not sure I'd want to be any smaller than that.]When I get there I will reevaluate and decide what I wanna do :)
  • sweetness256
    sweetness256 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", weigh 220 lbs. My goal is to be able to wear a skirt without my thighs rubbing together and sweating!! LOL
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, about 5'4 and started seriously thinking about weight loss at about 150 pounds. im currently at about 141-143 and i would looooove to weigh like 130, ultimately about 120.

add me if you have similar goals, im trying to make my friends list people similar so i can check out diaries and stuff :)
  • ashmarie0806
    Options
    Hello - I am 5'5 and currently 146 lbs. I have fluctuated between 140-145 over the past 6 months. My goal is to get down to 125. I have taken a better look at my diet and started to increase my exercise routine. I am hoping to get to my goal in 3 months!
  • macknsuzy
    macknsuzy Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently 170 (started at 205). My goal is somewhere around 135-140.
  • mcgill716
    mcgill716 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! that is a wonderful accomplishment, keep up the great work!!
  • ajaysmum
    ajaysmum Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring ladies!

I'm 31 years old and weight 130lbs approx. I'm 5 foot 5 inches. I'm hoping to get down to 120lb as since having my son I'm all flabby but these photos have really inspired me! I need to keep looking on here for motivation. Thanks x