5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• peruvia
    peruvia Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 5'0 and would like to weigh 120 but we will see, I am at 142 now I have troubles with my food intake and just trying to take it hour by hour at this point how is everyone doing with fitness pal>? results or na?
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi There

I'm 5'4 and aiming for 140lbs - depending on how I look and feel. Did loose and reached my goal of 127lbs - this was supposidly my ideal weight - but I looked gaunt and ill so don't want to go that far again.
  • gentl1
    gentl1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the great work!
  • MrsABomb
    MrsABomb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 160. My lowest weight was 137 before I had my baby. I felt pretty good there, but wasn't very athletic or toned. Even at my current and much heavier weight, I am much stronger and maybe more toned. my goal is to get to 135-140 and just be leaner. Even now, people always remark that they can't believe I weigh 160...that I on't look that heavy.
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    5'5" GW-133 CW-127

smashed it! (thanks in part to my awesome mfp'ers)

:drinker:
  • yoyofatigued
    yoyofatigued Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am just over 5'5. My first goal is 150 and then my ultimate goal is 132. I was about 110 when I got married, without dieting or exercising. I just had a much more active lifestyle and almost never ate fast food or prepackaged foods. I also was not a snacker. I have a muscular frame and am medium boned. I have always been curvy. 132 is trim on me, not overly skinny.
    Aside from a number goal, my goals are really much more about lifestyle. I am done hiding from cameras, swimming and the like.
    I am ready to look good and feel great.
  • Naturesdawn
    Naturesdawn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my current goal is 125. I haven't been there for 10 years, so I plan to see how I feel when I get there, and then readjust if needed.
  • mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i am 5'4" and a half!
    no idea really! at the moment 140 but i will know when i get there!
    20 years ago i was about 120, i don't think i will get that low now!
  • julzz81
    julzz81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’5 and starting out at 190, my long term goal is 130lbs.
    352013 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am 5ft 3 and my current goal is to lose 35lbs in 5lb batches I started on 8/6/13 at 175;5 lbs (12.5)
    because at at 53 Its a good option for me.and the menopause is a right pain in the !!!!!!!!!!

Just weighed myself on a decent scale and its says 171.5
    So I've hit my first target of 5lbs now to evict the rest of the fat which has invaded my body
    got to keep thinking of Holiday in 5 weeks and the lovely swimsuit i want to get into
  • beachcitiesfitness
    Options
    I am 5'4.5 small frame and have seen pics that I'd like to look like all the way from 110-140# they are all low body fat, in shape, but, each person is different so it depends on how you want to look. Since muscle weighs more in a lot less space than fat the more muscle you have the smaller you are and the more calories you burn = more muscle is better .
  • jxmom
    jxmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    lol love this!!!
  • sjlocklear
    sjlocklear Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal weight is 145-150
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    5'4" Doc said "you'd be good at 180" I'd like take 150...if I decide to get over what's bugging me, I'll shoot for 120.
  • Afra84
    Afra84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 SW 186 CW137 GW130
  • jessicadanielle52
    jessicadanielle52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    as of righ now i am 142.
    also i have 5.2(1/2) dont forget the half(: haha
    but i feel so bad, i wanna be 120-130 at least see
    how i feel when i get closer. everyone is built
    different and we all feel better at a different weight,
    i hope you hit your goal(:
    add please(:
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    5'5" and 135lbs or six pack, whichever comes first, is my goal.:happy:
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 SW 186 CW137 GW130

You look so awesome!!
  • Brandipreg
    Options
    I am 55 and my goal is 150 pounds I know it seems like that's a lot but I am little at the top and big at the bottom aka butt and hips my goal is a flat belly and keep my butt and hips. I got down to 140 last year and it was way to small I am happy and content at 150 so its the weight your health and content at not what others say
  • devinbear
    devinbear Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5'4 and 135. My goal is 130, but it may change once I get there. I was this weight last year but since went up to 141.5, (157 at my heaviest two years ago) which just didn't feel good. Last time I was 135 I was only walking for exercise, this time running and lifting small weights. Although I am the same weight, my body feels completely different. I think it depends on the person, and how you feel. Everyone probably has a "happy" weight, you just have t find yours.