Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Yeah I do.
    He's 6'1" 145 and naturally slim.
    I'm about 5'7" and 160.
    Gosh do his hip bones hurt, I haven't been a slim guy since I was like 30 pounds lighter...
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    When I met him I was heavier, got down to 10 pounds under, Christmas came and now we weigh the same :L
  • Cassi1990
    Cassi1990 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    yes.unfortunately. its ok though. ill get there one day (:
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yes I weigh more than my S/O I am trying to lose/maintain my weight while he is trying to gain weight. His metabolism is through the roof and he himself doesn’t work out like do and right now I work out 5-7 days a week and I feel amazing. Mean while I don't know how good he can feel with no exercise that and he can put everything into his mouth and not gain an ounce.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yes! He's a health FREAK! Always, working out, running 3 miles, and eating like a horse but won't TOUCH nor does he crave anything unhealthy!....ugh...I hate him. :blushing: No...no... I don't.:heart:
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yes :( He is taller than me, active and in the military so he is in shape. Hopefully I will get close to his weight tho :)
  • Queenb62303
    Options
    my hubby always has weighed less than me...and im ok with that! he would rather feel curves than bones :wink:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Yep - there was about 10 minutes in 2005 where we weighed the same but that passed quickly. He is shorter than me by a few inches, though.
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    No, FINALLY!

I have been and I was so embarrased by it when he found out. He's about 5inches taller than me and a man, it just felt wrong. He gained a little weight too so that helped my cause, but he's starting to get more active again so now I have to work faster on increasing the gap some more. :-)
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Yes!! My guy is naturally thin....he has great abs and I weigh almost 100 lbs more than him. EEK! He tells me I dont have to work out and I'm beautiful just the way I am. Which is great so once I lose this weight I know he'll love me no matter how much I weigh :) I'm so lucky.
  • darthbambi
    Options
    Yeah, I do still weigh more than my hubby. He's a few inches taller than me and naturally thin, while I'm curvy. We're both trying to tone up, hopefully he'll gain weight doing it, and I'll shed some more pounds.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    When we started dating, I was a few pounds heavier than Curtis. Since May though, he's gained a few pounds and I've lost almost 20, so I am now lighter than he is. He's naturally thin, but he has shown interest in working out with me.
  • hedwighigh
    Options
    Yea, but my boyfriend is maybe 135 when wet.
    He's my height too.
    I couldn't weigh 135 if I tried but I also have a bigger frame and boobs.
    I'll probably always be at least 10-15 pounds heavier than him.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I used to but I can happily say that I no longer do! My husband is very thin has always been around 140-150 so I used to at one time weight twice as much as him. Finally I am the smaller one, it's a pretty great feeling. :)
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Currently yes, but when I was a healthy weight I weighed less then him. We're only 2 inches difference in height. Once I lose this weight he will weigh more then me again.
  • ellyvortex
    Options
    My SO and I used to weigh exactly the same amount. Thing is...he's about eight inches taller than me! >.<

I weigh less than him now, but he's gotten excited about my health-and-exercise kick and has started working out again. He won't catch me, though!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    sadly it is true. I'm about 35 pounds heavier than my man. Damn it all I was only 25 but he cut his drinking down by 75% and now he's losing weight........... just not fair. I've got to step up my game now w/ hitting the gym ...
  • Havend1
    Havend1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    We are pretty close. He weighs 184 and i weigh 178. He seems to be losing the weight not me. :sad: I weighed myself this a.m and gained 1 lb!!! Every week he weighs himself he looses at least 2 lbs!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I use to but not anymore :)
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Yes and I always will!! When we started dating in 2002 he weighed 110 and I weighed 220. He's now 140ish (goes between 135 and 140) and Im now 256.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!