Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    helllllllllllll ya!!
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    Not at all. He's 6ft 2 and about 200lbs and I'm 5ft. I just cannot see how that would happen.
  • smbrock85
    Options
    My boyfriend keeps telling me that he weighs more than i do, yet i fit perfectly in his pants. Hmmm.. I think he's just trying to make me feel better.
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Not as of last week!!! I always did weight more... Not any more and not ever again!!! :happy:
  • PrincessStubbie
    PrincessStubbie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I sure do, always have. He is losing too, but has way less to lose than me. Once I attain my ultimate goal, then I will be smaller than him! :D Not that it ever mattered or will to him, but I will sure love it!
  • suthrnladey
    Options
    Four years together, four years of being 100lbs+/- heavier. He's within an inch of my height and naturally thin.

I hate to see people over use the excuse "I'm not fat, I'm big-boned," but I have been told by more than one doctor that my bone structure is large. I can't wear ladies bracelets because my wrist is too large (not fat), while my husband is so small, a mans bracelet would fall off him.

I am working on closing the gap. My goal weight will put me around 40lbs heavier than my husband. If I were his weight or smaller, it would not be pretty!!
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    as of yesterday, I am 1 pound less than him.....yeah!!!
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    OMG, Yes I do. He isn't very tall, 5ft 9 1/2" (I'm not allowed to forget about the 1/2!) and weighs about 154, but that's probably all muscle. (Even his butt is hard!)

I weigh 215lbs so A LOT more than him. when I first met him I weighed 133lbs, so a HUGE difference. He knows I have to lose weigh but thinks it's about 28lbs, little does he know. (I'm told I don't look how heavy I am - I think people are just trying to be nice!)

Bedroom activity is the worse - I used to be more of a show off but now it's lights out and under the duvet! Very romantic and sexy! Not!

Need to get back to where I used to be. x

That's pretty much where I am exactly! 220 and 5'7 and large framed so people don't usually guess I weigh that much. The main reason I am trying to lose is I think I am done having kids and I want to hav the lights back ON lol.
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Not anymore!!!:bigsmile:
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Yes, but vibrators don't weigh very much so...
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    No... he's about 5'9" and probably 155-160, and I'm 5'4" and about 130.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    for now, yes :frown:
  • sassygamma
    sassygamma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    sadly enough yes, but i am bridging that gap, and when i do weigh less will be a great day!!!!! LOL
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yup:grumble: But I'm working on it and luckily Hubby loves me just the way I am:blushing:
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    we are really close, and its so frustrated because he is trying to gain weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    Not any more!! He was 25lbs heavier than me when we married...Then for about 12 years I was 60lbs heavier than him :(..But FINALLY..Now..I am 5lbs lighter :D and it feels so good to me!! It never EVER bothered him...but it sure made me feel...Well..bad about myself!!!
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    My husband weighs 190 pounds. This is why I like brawny guys so that I don't ever have to worry about weighing more than him.
  • amyrp8c
    amyrp8c Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    we used to be the same weight but his goal was to put on 2stone and mine was to loose 2 stone.....so far im 150lbs only 10lb to go :happy: and he is 210lbs (hes 6ft 5" and its all muscle weight, so iv a very sexy boyfriend now :tongue: lol)
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    sadly, yes... and it DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! Expecially since he eats whatever he wants and losing weight! I can't wait for the day when I weigh less then him. At this rate that I am going, it should be sometime next month! whoop whoop, can't wait!
  • lksammons27
    lksammons27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Yes, but I just had a baby 4 months ago. If I loose 10 more pounds he will out weigh me! Yay for little goals!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!