Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    When I started I weighed almost twice my hubbies weight. Now he's doing this with me and he has 20 pounds to go, and I'm still fighting hard. But Cyggie's always been into women with curves.
  • MissGatekeeper
    Options
    I didn't. Then he lost an insane amount of weight... Now I'm suddely getting all his old sweats "Because they're just falling off of me". They WILL be falling of of me as well!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    No..he weighs more then I do I'm 170, hes nearing 300 for a 6"1 guy.
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have a super scrawny, nerdy boyfriend. So yeah. I weigh about 30 pounds more than him. When I get to my goal weight, I'll still only be 15 pounds less than him.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I don't have a S.O but I do weigh more than my crush :( Alot more :(
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I weigh 15lbs more than the guy I have a crush on.
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I weigh like 50 pounds more than my SO.
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh more than SO anymore! When we met I did, when we married I did. Then he gained some weight. I've lost weight, and I'm less! Go me!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    We used to weigh they same 285lbs, I am 5'4 and he is 6'1 or 2.

Now I am 176lbs and he is still the same. I love him regardless of how much he weighs (it has no baring on what a wonderful and amazing person he is) and I know he wants to lose weight, I hope to be able to help him with it soon :flowerforyou:
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yes and I hate it!!!! I was 20 kgs heavier than him, but now i'm 5 kgs heavier. I'ts my ultimate goal to be lighter than him!!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    yeah, and I don't love it....my goal is to be lighter than him by the end of summer so he can carry me around:) tee hee hee..but really, yes he is 5'8" and maybe 160-I want to be around 135-I am thinking....size 6....
  • code156
    code156 Posts: 31
    Options
    I do now, but by my goal weight I will be 10lbs less, so excited!
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    No, not in this relationship, but in my last one I had him by 10lbs and I hated it. This time I got me a tall, husky man so he'll always weigh more than me and that's the way i like it lol.

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mikki629
    Options
    Hubby & I used to weigh close the same. We're both 5ft 3 though. He's got a skinny frame, and even though he's fit & muscular, he still looks tiny. I currently weight a LOT more than him, but obviously, am trying to correct that.
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I was about 10 lbs heavier than the lasy guy I was dating - though since we broke up I'm down 10 lbs.

Would be tough to weigh more than the guy I'm seeing now as he's 6'4 and 240 lbs.
    He actually picked me up and spun me around last night - I love dating tall/big men as it makes me feel small and light :)
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are the same weight and have approximately the same body size (except for the chest regions). He frequently wears my jeans by mistake because they're essentially the same size as his jeans.

BUT... his body looks more "in shape" than my body. He has more muscle tone and I have more fat.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh more than SO anymore! When we met I did, when we married I did. Now we're both lighter than when we met, but I'm lighter than he is at last! not for many lbs though! but at least 10lbs lighter!! Go me!

Exactly the same for me here, just loaded a picture of my husband so you can check how slim he is, that's an old pic, but e hasn't put on any weight since, on the contrary he keeps losing it!:D I guess that's because all that healthy food I eat, I have to eat my veggies at lunch and have something fat and big meal at night, otherwise he'll vanish at this rate!:D
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sadly, yes.

That said, I am 3 possibly 4 inches taller than him. He lies about his height.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Same here. I weigh more. My husband used to track on MFP. Little bugger stopped tracking and lost MORE weight than me who weights EVERYTHING. I'm only down 16lbs and he's down like....50+..... >_<
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Right now no thank goodness. I hate it when I do!! But, I am about 2 inches taller than him so when he decides to take some weight off (and basically that is all he has to do for it to come off...decide it..grrrr) he generally falls below me pretty quickly. He's been really busy with school lately though (taking a class besides his demanding full time job) so he hasn't been able to exercise and he's not using MFP like I am so his diet isn't quiet as good so I am getting a good jump on him and hopefully can stay ahead. He's got a Biggest Loser contest coming up at work though and if there is one thing he likes it's winning a competition so I may need to step up my game. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!