Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• igora_soma
    Options
    Yes, but now only by about 7/8 pounds! Can't wait to weigh less :)
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    As of now? Yes...

Will I be for long? Nope! :)
  • janeedt
    Options
    I dont have a S.O. so NO!!! :-D
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My man is very thin. I almost weight 100 pounds more than him. I can't wait for the day I can wear his pajama pants as weird as that sounds.
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My hubby weighs more than me but is skinnier than me. He is 6'5" and I am 5'4" so that is the only reason he weighs more than me. :)
  • squared16
    Options
    I'm 20lbs heavier than my boyfriend but hopefully that will change soon. :)

It could be worse though as in the past two years he's put on a lot of weight. He's 6'3" ish and used to weigh 130! Now he carries most of his weight in his booty (which IS bigger than mine).
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I weigh probably about 10 pound less than my boyfriend. We are the same height and both have healthy weights though, so I'm not concerned.

He, on the other hand, does seem somewhat upset about it. I don't think he understands that a healthy, athletic 5'10" gal is just not going to weigh 120 pounds.
  • Melaniemarie86
    Melaniemarie86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes. He weighs in at a healthy 185ish for his 6ft height and small body frame. :frown:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh more than him, but my body fat is almost double his (he is 13% BF and I am 24%). I know women are supposed to have a higher BF%, but I'm a really competitive person and hate that he's in better shape than I am. Thank god for heavy lifting routines ;-)
    Actually, you are both in the "fit" range for Body Fat and yours might just be a tiny bit better than his - it is much different for men vs women.
    asset.aspx?id=11
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Yes :-(, we are about the same weight, but he will reach goal before me, and I will eventually weigh less than him.
  • tcrosley7
    Options
    Sadly, yes. I have only weighed less for a short amount of time :(. I currently weigh about 30 pounds more than my husband. It really stinks.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Nope, I weigh 140 and my hunny is 175
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I weigh about 20lbs more than my partner... But I know I will be lighter than him when I am done....and healthier
  • melkithall
    melkithall Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I sure used to, ever since having our first child!!! The new year though, three kids later, has brought me UNDER his weight, finally!
    However, I still look fatter than him. It must be the muscle or something. But, I'm not done, so, here's to "just keep swimming", or whatever. :laugh:
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I used to but not now. I was around 60 pounds heavier then him when we met. He was too skinny at the time. He gained weight, I lost it and now I am like 6-7 pounds under him for the first time. :)
  • brittni127
    Options
    No my husband is 6'4 (I'm 5'5) and has always been about 100lbs more than me. At his lowest adult weight was 1lb more than my highest pregnancy weight. We are both looking to lose about 75lbs. However, back in my dating days, I dated a guy for a while that was much smaller than me and very fit and in shape and I HATED it haha. My requirement for my husband was that he has to be able to pick me up :)
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That is funny, cuz that is one of the reasons I want to lose weight, he will prpbably always weigh less than me, he is skinny but has muscle which i love but every time we would go out i would look at us ans say "we look like the # 10" lol I want to look more like 18 lol :laugh:
  • Ninja_Bunny
    Ninja_Bunny Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I have been heavier than my husband for pretty much our entire marriage. I weight 191 and he maybe weighs 170 and we are the same size and he is muscular. I do plan on changing this though :) asap
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I weigh probably about 10 pound less than my boyfriend. We are the same height and both have healthy weights though, so I'm not concerned.

He, on the other hand, does seem somewhat upset about it. I don't think he understands that a healthy, athletic 5'10" gal is just not going to weigh 120 pounds.
    :huh: Did he actually same something to you about it?? That's terrible!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

:huh: Did he actually same something to you about it?? That's terrible!
    This 5'10" healthy, fit, strong not-anywhere-near-120-pounds-girl is volunteering to smack some sense into him if that is the case.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!