Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• aylawill
    Options
    We weighed almost the same when we started dating, but now (1 1/2 years later), I'm almost 20 lbs lighter than him. My goal weight (120) is 30 lbs less than his current weight (150).
  • ljholmann
    Options
    Nope, he out weighs me by about 70lbs, but he is also almost a foot taller. He is 6 foot even and weights 195. I am 5'1 and weight 123.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yep, I REALLY did, but not anymore! He's lost about 15 pounds this year, which is great for him, but I passed him a while ago. We're both still working on it, but I still have more to lose than he does.

Edit: I'm about 5'11", and he's about 6'2".
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Yes I did, but not anymore! :smile:
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    For a long time I weighed more than he did. He was pretty thin although he had a little muscle.

But now? I finally weigh less than him!! It's a combo though. I'm losing weight and he's been bulking up. :)
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yes. and I'm way shorter :(
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm 5'4 @ 160-ish lbs, and he's 5'8 at 135. He's crazy skinny and probably always will be, but it doesn't bother either of us. My goal weight is actually just barely under his weight, so I'll probably always "look" bigger than him.
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    One of my main goals is to weigh less than my hubby. He is 5'8" and 170lbs if he's at a healthy weight. He is currently 196lbs, but trying to lose weight as well. I am 5'3" and weight 215. My overall goal is to weigh between 140 and 150, and for him to be able to pick me up without grunting or making ugly faces. haha.
  • JT1090
    JT1090 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I weigh as much as my husband weighed when we met :(
  • Dallyhi
    Dallyhi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For the first time in I don't know how many years-no, no, no, no, no! :smile:
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My DH weighs 50 lbs more than I do.
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    No...but that's what got me here...When I weighted myself and I was only 21.6 pounds from being the same weight as he is. He's 5'11" and I'm 4'11". That's when I said...no way am I going to weight more then my husband.
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    mrnJatTerrys.jpg

He is all muscle and I have lost a few since this pic so I think we weigh the same now! I just love him!:love:
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Sadly yes! My husband is 6'3" and around 180....and eats enough for 3 people. Looking forward to the day that I weight less again!
  • bjsquires
    bjsquires Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have my husband by a good 40lbs. I've always been larger than he. He is about 1inch taller than me and weighs 145lbs fully clothed. He is small framed.
    It is quite awkward but I understand that I will never be smaller than he.
  • december8teen
    Options
    [edited] :)
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Nope. I actually weigh about 100 lbs less than my boyfriend at the moment (he fluctuates between 180 and 210).

My slimmest boyfriend was the guy I was dating in 2007. He weighed about 25-30 lbs more than me (he was/is 135).
    That guy (Harrison) was about four inches taller than me though and had about 2% body fat so we used to share clothes.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Yup. I was 170 and he was 140. I couldn't imagine why he was attracted to me. Now I'm about 143 and he's the same, but I still get insecure because he's tall, lean, literally NO body fat, and I'm average height, chunky as hell ;(
  • jake48864
    jake48864 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So, ladies I did 10 pages before I got frustrated with the lack of male attention, I know the title is ladies, but really? I have always weighed less than my SO I was 165 @ 5'7 1/2" to her ~175 @ 5' 6 when we started dating, i really don't care if she's heavier, I always though she looked great. I joined MFP to support her, she's currently ~ 40 lbs heavier than me, I have gained weight recently with a change of careers (active-> desk) and age I think(slower metabolism now in my thirties)? We are getting married in September after ~ 5 years together. Really, her goals don't matter to me, I know I could lose some weight. I am working really hard to lose fat, gain muscle, be supportive, so maybe when I do lose my 20-ish lbs, I can carry my bride and celebrate all her hard work ( here and at the gym) on our wedding day. If she reaches 10lbs more than me in weight again, I really think we would both be happy with our weights, and be healthier, maybe even have energy to do things we did 5 years ago. Honestly don't really care as much myself, I just want to see my lady happy and healthy.
  • Alex_on_the_Rocks
    Options
    Even when I reach my goal weight, I will still weigh more than my fiance.... but only by 10 lbs rather than 125!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!