Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    There's a good 100 pounds difference between us! I don't think he could ever catch up to me, haha :)
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I use to weigh more! Now im 30 lbs less then he is:)
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do weigh more. But not for much longer! :)
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Nop never weighed more even at my heaviest but he is 6'3 and he although he is losing too we still won't way the same thank god
  • weslfuss
    Options
    Yup. We're both overweight and we've been constantly comparing to make it more fun (we're both a bit competitive :p). He's got me beat by 9 lbs at the moment.
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Haha, yes. My husband is 5'7 and weighs 123 on a "fat" day. He eats a TON, too...high metabolism. I used to feel bad about weighing a lot more than him, but he's very supportive and encouraging.
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Right now, yes. I've got about 15-20 pounds on him. He is looking to lose 20 himself (though I don't know that he actually has 20 to lose). Hopefully, he puts it off until I catch up to him in weight, haha.
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, yeah. I'm 6'2" and I'm at 320lbs... my hubby is 5'2" (yes... 5'2"...) and about 152lbs, and in WONDERFUL shape. So he's literally half my size in weight AND height lmao
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My other half is 6'3 and MY goal weight! (155lb)
    But he's in the navy, so I guess he's likely to always be fitter than me, haha!
  • elvisbabe304
    Options
    Yes I am and it is super frustrating, the only part that keeps me from going crazy is the fact that the reason I am heavier than him is, I have a 1yr old and gained 70 pounds when I was pregnant with him, lol
  • ahersh00
    Options
    Yes, by about 10 pounds. Sigh.
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    GOD NO! i would never be with a guy that is thinner than me... i'm not thin, but guys that weight as much as i do are very bony :/
    i like to be ''small one'' in a relationship :blushing:
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    GOD NO! i would never be with a guy that is thinner than me... i'm not thin, but guys that weight as much as i do are very bony :/

Hahaha!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way. There was a guy I liked in high school (and he likes me now.. go figure) and he's a friggin' twig! lol. I took a picture with him once and looking back I'm like :noway:! Of course that picture was at one of my heaviest weights too, but still.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I don't have an SO, but people who have been interested in me have weighed significantly less. :sad: :blushing:
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is about four inches taller and 10-15 pounds heavier than I am. However, that is all muscle. He's been working out for way longer than I have and has a killer body. He's a little skinnier than me, but I'm catching up pretty quick ;)
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Hahaha!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way. There was a guy I liked in high school (and he likes me now.. go figure) and he's a friggin' twig! lol. I took a picture with him once and looking back I'm like :noway:! Of course that picture was at one of my heaviest weights too, but still.

we're also weight twins :)
    same start weight and goal weight :drinker:
  • RedHeadChick
    RedHeadChick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I married a man who has a super high metabolism. It's super annoying that he can eat anything and everything and never gain a pound! Anyhow, he is about 6ft tall and I am 5ft 8. I have always weighed more then him. Our bone structures differ a bit, mine bones are def more dence. But in the long run, no matter how hard I work I am not sure if I will ever weigh less then him.

I try not to worry about it as we are both differnt types of people. And as long as we are healthy, it really shouldn't matter. But unfortunately this "head trash" about weighing less then your husband still lingers about my head! LOL! At this point I just want to look good in a bikini and who cares who weighs less! Haaaahaa!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    No, my hubby out weighs me by about 140 pds.......he's 6'3" though,I'm 5'3"!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I got to be heavier during my pregnancies, but currently he outweighs me by about 50lbs. But he also has 6" on me in height.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Yup. When I started my weight loss journey 10 months ago, I outweighed him by 60lbs. Now, I am about 17lbs heavier than him. My goal is 130lbs, which would make me roughly 30lbs lighter.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!