Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yes. Even when I was thin, I was under him but still very close. He's naturally thin.
  • heidi2004
    heidi2004 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I weigh about 30 pounds more then my husband. its so depressing;( he the type that eats anything and everything and won't gain a pound, then you have me that watches him eat and gains 5!!!! no justice!!!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I do weigh more now, but when I reach my "ok zone" (not the ultimate goal, but close enough to it), I'll weigh less than he does.
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I do weigh a bit more than her, but our weight is distributed differently. She's quite a bit taller than me and is I guess what you'd call "skinny fat."
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I used to. Not anymore though. I hated that feeling of being bigger than my husband (weight wise). He's 6'0", and I'm 5'8"

Hubby can't keep up with me on our hiking and biking trips now :smile:

OP: Don't let this get to you too much. Just keep working on YOU.
  • Tiffany919
    Tiffany919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i currently weigh 20 pounds more than my bf. working to get it down to just 5 pounds. he can't gain weight to save his life. he's 2 inches taller than me.
  • theoddlittleduck
    theoddlittleduck Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Only while pregnant. I was within 5lbs though when I started.
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Not anymore! The other day he had ten pounds on me! I was thrilled! This is the first time in at least eight years that I weigh less than he does! He is and always has been a scrawny bean pole! If he were to start exercising though and building muscle, well he'd get under me in weight again fast. You can't beat this boys metabolism.
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Yes, my hubby weighs less. But someday that will change. My goal is the make that someday this year! :)
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Nope! NOPE! For maybe the first time in our relationship NO I DO NOT!!! :D:D:D:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • SparkleDoomPony
    SparkleDoomPony Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Nikki582!

I'm so thankful that my husband is like a foot taller than me and gains weight almost as easily as me. Me weighing more than him would be just one more thing that drives me into the loving arms of cookies.
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sadly, yes I do...He has the metabolism of a hummingbird, and stays very trim, even though he can eat any sweets or fatty food he wants. When he pats his belly and complains of the weight he's gained (maybe 5 lbs) I know it's directed at me. I dislocated my hip a year ago and put all the weight that I had lost, back on +about 10 more lbs. My self-image is taking a beating, but only for now. By this summer, I intend to be able to turn his head again.
  • SparkleDoomPony
    SparkleDoomPony Posts: 30 Member
    Options
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    When we met, I was 130 and he was 170. By the time we got married I was 170, and he was 130. Now he's 160 and I'm 150. (And I will be 140 eventually.) We're the same height though so we will probably never be too far apart.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Yes!!! I hate that...
  • itsaboutme81
    Options
    Yes I weigh more than my hubby....I hope that this will flip one day and then a piggy back will not make him turn red in the face! :laugh:
  • nathaliasmommy
    nathaliasmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :cry: Definately by like 80 pounds ....for now:tongue:
  • bobie1978
    bobie1978 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Mine just weighs a pound less than me. He lost weight without even trying. I gained weight so that pound means a lot to me lol!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Not anymore. Before I lost weight, I weighed about 8 lbs more than my hubby, which was depressing. But now I weigh 18 lbs less than he does. He can eat anything, french fries, potato chips, etc and never gain weight. He actually lost 7 lbs. over the past year, probably due to my dietary changes, but he does not exercise. He is 4 inches taller than me.
  • melissammundy
    Options
    Not anymore, thank god! When I was prego with our son my husband weighed 140 & I weighed 166 lol. Now I weigh 128 & he is 150-160 idk because he only weighs his self twice a year for the navy prt lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!