Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• amandabcdefg
    amandabcdefg Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i've always weighed more than my husband. he was only about 165 when we met, i was probably 30-40lbs more than him. now he has put on 20-30 lbs and i've put on maybe 10-20..

he weights 190 right now, and i'm at 210.. so his weight is one of my goal step weights LOL... he knows i weigh around the same as him, just doesnt know exact numbers. my body is proportionate though.. he doesnt really care how much i weigh and hes still attracted to me.
  • mocha1975
    Options
    I weight almost 15lbs over my boyfriend. He can barely even pick me up :(

Ugh I hated that mine couldn't pick me up either. He can now but I feel like he struggles lol.. cant wait til I reach my goal!

I feel you ladies!! Mine is exactly the same!! Urgh!!
  • coloradotara
    coloradotara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I weighed about 10-15lbs less than him in college and grad school. Since graduating grad school, 5 years ago, he's lost 20 pounds (no longer lifting weights). Hubby has always been lean though, he's 6' and now weighs 156lbs. I actually had him weigh himself a couple weeks ago because I was curious. He's going to do ripped in 30 with me and at some point we're thinking about doing P90x. I currently weigh 10lbs more than him, but I am working on getting to be at least 30lbs less than him!!
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Not any more!! It was one of the main things that motivated me to lose weight. Unfortunately (for me :happy: ) because I do most of the cooking and shopping he lost weight too initially! This is despite him eating twice as much as me.
    He is 6 ft 3 and I'm 5 ft 9 so he'd better stay heavier than me from now on!!
  • Meepette
    Options
    We used to be similar weights. He is 6'4'' and I am 5'6'' but after getting back from Iraq, he started drinking and stopped exercising. Now he is 220lbs and I am 165ish!
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yes by about 20 pounds. He has lost a LOT of weight this past year and I'm trying to catch up!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I weigh more then he does :sad: I hope to change that this year
  • ssassorossi
    Options
    As of today, I weigh two pounds less than him. He is between 5 and 6 inches taller than me (so at 160 pounds he's pretty slender) but I hope by the time I'm at my goal (130) that we are of similar skinny-levels.
    I love him, but when I feel him struggle to lift me up, I wish that he would just wait until I'm small enough and he's strong enough.
  • amiles21693
    Options
    We wighed the same for a long time. But now I'm losing weight and hes gaining it lol (: He's naturally thin though so he never packs on more then 10lbs from his current weight.
  • visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Not as of this week!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!
  • rachielyon
    Options
    for the first time in our 6 years together I weigh less than my hubby....only by a few LB's but DAMN is it worth it!! i am 5'7'' and he is 6'1'' so my few lbs is not a visible -less- but it is still less! :o) however, i did marry the most amazing man on the planet so he doesn't care what i weigh as long as i am happy and in love with him haha
  • sheena_coleen
    Options
    Yes, I weigh more and I think I always have :ohwell:
    if ....no, WHEN I reach my goal I for once will weigh less.
    He is tall and very thin.
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I weigh about 30 lbs more at the moment, but he's 6'2" and super lanky..damn genetics lol
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have concluded that I was born in the wrong era. I should have been born in the era when a sign of health and wealth was based on the size of your woman!! My hubby and I are only 15 lbs a part and now that I am pregnant, I will weight more than him in about 6 months. But he loves every pound and curve and says so every day!
  • secretsof2113
    Options
    He used to be over 100 pounds less than me. I've caught up with him, Now it's a 30 pound difference. He's a lot shorter than me though, so I'm always going to carry more weight than him.
  • alesinclair
    alesinclair Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, and it sucks. He can eat whatever he wants and never gain a pound. But he is also very active.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I do not have a SO but I was the biggest one in my family- two brothers, mom and dad. I am now the smallest by like 20lbs :bigsmile:
  • hessoftexas
    hessoftexas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 inches taller than my husband of 14 years. I only weighed less than him for about a year or so while I was a "Weight Watcher" 8-9 years ago. Then our lifestyle changed after grad school and it's been a struggle ever since.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My bf is like two inches shorter than me and he only weighs about 135lbs. I feel huge compared to him. (166 lbs) I want to be around 140. I don't want to look too skinny. I don't see how he is that light though. He has a pretty muscular upperbody. Oh well *sigh*
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend weighs like 145-150 but he's only 5'9"... when we started dating I was like 2 pounds heavier than him... now i'm like 5-10 pounds lighter than him but i'm an inch shorter. I feel like we weigh the same...

It was really embaressing when I used to be heavier than him tho idk why... stupid cultural rules?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!