people with goal weights 110 and below

Options

Replies

• wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I weight 136, my goal weight would be about 110 (which I was a yr and a half ago, and looked great, but was still flabby under my clothes), but if i don't get there I will not care, because I have started lifting weights and I just want to be toned. SO I try not to get hung up about my weight!
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend is very tiny. At 5'2" she calls herself fat at 105lbs.

I know, I have already warned her not to EVER say that outloud in public.

Frankly I think she looks great and have told her as such.

She wants to be 100lbs.

She was 97lbs. when I met her, but didn't look sickly at all, she just looks really young (she's 42).

I would include a picture of her, but not without her permission.

Small bones, small muscles, great smile and huge heart!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". My current weight is 122 and my GW is 115. Looks-wise I'm happy now except wanting to lose that last layer of fat over my abs. I'm trying to be lighter/leaner when I run my June marathon....less weight = faster running.
  • peacelily0507
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I am around 121-123 (depends on the day), however, everyone is telling me NOT to lose anymore weight and I would probably agree with them. If anything, I would just like to be more toned.

402712_10150522828224268_503864267_8625172_429647263_n.jpg

is this you? I weigh 118 and don't look anything like that!!! :/ I am getting seriously depressed over all this today...at first I started to feel tighter but all of a sudden I'm feeling flabby again and I haven't changed much except 2 days a week i now do zumba instead of a jilllian michaels dvd..i thought this would only help me...i don't know for sure if it's behind my feeling not as toned but in any event even when I WAS feeling more toned I had a long way to go...sigh don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

anyway I think you look awesome
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 104. You can see me in this video at 104 :)
    http://youtu.be/nTefXPYEY7E
  • Marmalina
    Options
    I completely agree. Your body composition is a biggie. I'm 5'3 as well. I was 120 in the summer and was really disapointed when I gained 10 pounds, but after getting my body fat measured, it was lower then when I was 120. I put on 10 pounds of muscle. 104 does seem really small to me, but then again it all depends on your frame.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'5", no hips, no butt, no boobs (pretty much a 2x4!) I would ultimately like to be around 105.

In this picture, I'm about 110-112ish.

199877_527833985535_123400083_31001829_1850440_n.jpg
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

is this you? I weigh 118 and don't look anything like that!!! :/ I am getting seriously depressed over all this today...at first I started to feel tighter but all of a sudden I'm feeling flabby again and I haven't changed much except 2 days a week i now do zumba instead of a jilllian michaels dvd..i thought this would only help me...i don't know for sure if it's behind my feeling not as toned but in any event even when I WAS feeling more toned I had a long way to go...sigh don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

anyway I think you look awesome

Thanks! I I'm sure you aren't flabby, but I do a lot of strength training, at least 3 times a week. It's really amazing what lifting some weights can do. Do you do any strength training?
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'5", no hips, no butt, no boobs (pretty much a 2x4!) I would ultimately like to be around 105.

I think you look awesome :)
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Thanks ninakir88!

By the way, you look absolutely STUNNING in your default picture! :)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Shut up. You look awesome. You got curves.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    I am 5'2 and before two kids I was 108...I felt great and then gained 55LB's with my first child. I worked REALLY hard to get back to 108 and i did it but then the weight crept back up to 115-118lbs and I was trying to get it back down when I got pregnant again (my oldest was already 3yrs old) that's how long it took for me to get the weight off the first time. After my 2nd pregnancy where I gained a healthy 35LB...my weight took forever to come off and still is. I breastfeed for 5 months and it barely changed a thing. FINALLY I started seeing some changes last year and was able to hit 117 but I'm still not satisfied because in my mind I was happiest at 108 and I know it's possible to get there. Right now I'm 119 and my goal is 110! So 9 LBS to go!!!!

You sound like me. I was at 109 before getting pregnant and just cant get past 112 and was stuck at 117 for years. I know its possible as I've been there but its not happening.
  • dictations
    Options
    I'm 5'1 I want to be 100 lbs. But, if I get to a 23" waist before I get there, screw it. My measurements are what I REALLY care about. Even if I DO get to 100 lbs, I'll only lose the weight from my waist like I've been doing so far. I'll still look kind of skinny fat, which I'm okay with.
  • RachelHoglen
    Options
    I am 5'2 and weighed 104 right out of high school. That was pretty dang skinny for me and I feel that if I tried to make that my goal now it would be really hard to maintain... I am most comfortable at about 114-118 and it seems like an easy weight to stay at.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 110 lbs.. you can check my pictures if you want.. but the one in the bikini is from 3 years ago and I was only 100 lbs in that picture LOL
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    how tall are you? Im 5'3" and according to the charts for my height I should weigh between 105-135 huge weight difference. Im just curious how tall everyone is and if its even possible for someone my height to even get to 110 or below its seems kind of tiny.

Pics would be awesome if you have them thanks for sharing

I am 5'5 an my weight is to be 136-143 you go to low and you risk messing up your lean body mass you all ready have.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, my goal weight is 130. I can't imagine myself being any thinner.
  • SamanthaCachia
    SamanthaCachia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    as of right now i weigh in at 152...... and i'm only 5'1 1/2...... so i look thick in every part of my body. i bet that if my body were to be stretched out..... i wouldnt have any emotional problems with the way i look. i gotta admit, its much harder for shorter girls to look and feel skinny....

i dont know how to post a picture........... someone tell me!
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I am aiming for 105-110. I am currently 125 and feel huge. I know that how you look depends a lot on your frame and body composition, so someone of my same height and weight could look amazing if she had a larger frame or had a lower BF% than me. I have a small frame and I have no muscle except in my calves (probably from rope-jumping so much). Everything else in my body I feel is huge and jiggly :\ So at least for me, the lower end of the suggested weight range for our height is right.
  • megmlittle
    megmlittle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and aiming at 125 as my goal weight. I'd love to reach 115 but I feel as if 125 is unattainable! Hopefully I will be wrong with that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!