people with goal weights 110 and below

Options

Replies

• ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and always was 110, after having my second baby my weight slipped up to 118 for a couple of years and got sick of it and joined MFP in June and got rid of 6 lbs, I was down to 110 about a month ago but found myself to boney and now like to sit around 112 with some added muscle! My profile pic was taken a couple of days ago and I tried to add a pic at about 113 lbs in November!

meBR2-2.jpg

amazing
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and always was 110, after having my second baby my weight slipped up to 118 for a couple of years and got sick of it and joined MFP in June and got rid of 6 lbs, I was down to 110 about a month ago but found myself to boney and now like to sit around 112 with some added muscle! My profile pic was taken a couple of days ago and I tried to add a pic at about 113 lbs in November!

meBR2-2.jpg

amazing

Ditto!!!!

I think girls with muscular bodies look so much better than stick thin girls!
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Here was me last summer at 110. I have since gone up to 116 but am trying to work my way back down. I want to build up some more muscle this time though so I am fine between 110-115.
    edit: I am 5' 3.5"
    110.jpg
  • peacelily0507
    Options

is this you? I weigh 118 and don't look anything like that!!! :/ I am getting seriously depressed over all this today...at first I started to feel tighter but all of a sudden I'm feeling flabby again and I haven't changed much except 2 days a week i now do zumba instead of a jilllian michaels dvd..i thought this would only help me...i don't know for sure if it's behind my feeling not as toned but in any event even when I WAS feeling more toned I had a long way to go...sigh don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

anyway I think you look awesome

Thanks! I I'm sure you aren't flabby, but I do a lot of strength training, at least 3 times a week. It's really amazing what lifting some weights can do. Do you do any strength training?

what do you do for strength training? I am trying to...at least I think...right now I do zumba 2x a week (mostly cardio there I know but you got to have SOME right?) and the other 5 days I do jillian michaels or kettle bell workout (dvds) anything I should be doing differently??? her dvds are usually 30-45 mins long with intervals of weights-cardio-abs 3-2-1 (mins) as I said I noticed changes at first but now not so much and I've added cardio and trying to take in more protein..was hoping to keep progressing you know? I just started kettlebells...its a 60 minute workout with stretching and I used an 8lb kettle bell...I def felt it the next day and I'm just starting so I didn't want to start too heavy you know? any suggestions??? I'm all ears...

Girl, it sounds like you are already doing a lot! Do you think maybe you are being a little hard on yourself? It takes some time to see results.

I also do some cardio (my intensity work outs that involve aerobics and weights) but there are days when I go into the gym and just do strictly lifting, I use all the machines they have to offer and I do free weights as well. I am not pro and I have some ways to go, but I am more focused on being toned rather then losing weight at this point. I wish I could give you more advice, but like I said I'm not an expert either :(

I hear ya...yea my main goal is to tone also...more than anything...I'd love to not feel anything jiggle or fold over my pants :/ my stomach looks flat but its still squishy and my arms legs and butt need a lot more tone too...i'm skinny fat blah...guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and hope for the best...maybe increase my weight...i was using only 3lbs with Jillian Michaels...that is what she is using in her dvds and said because although she can curl 20 lbs she can't curl it for 5 mins...and that is what the workout calls for so she uses 3lbs....there is so much flip flopping around about light weights more reps or heavy weights less reps that I just don't know what's right anymore...but kind of think you'll get results either way I guess...I dunno
  • peacelily0507
    Options

meBR2-2.jpg

you look great...would kill to be toned like that...hoping what I'm doing gets me there but can't help but feel I'm missing something...any tips???
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • mwhitefield
    mwhitefield Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, right now i'm around 120ish kind of goes backand forth. my goal is 115-110 but it really all depends how it looks when I get there. For me i'm more going for a look than a number on the scale I think that I could stand to lose a few more pounds but I think with toning I might be able to get to the look I want with the weight I am right now or maybe around 118-117.
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    wow! I have a long road ahead of me! I am right under 5'2", and struggled with my weight my entire life! What made me change this time, is going to the doctors in the beginning of Jan, and saw that I had gained 30 lbs, so my SW is 158.2, CW is 152.9..I lost some, but still has a ways to go. I don't know if I am small or medium boned person, I just know I am short, and getting shorter by the day! Looking for motivation from anywhere, and i am getting, thanks for the great people on here!! My GW is 118, but, considering I am short, I will decrease it to 110; however, I have never been that low, so I don't know if I will look sickly thin. HOw do you figure out the bone structure anyway?
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" & I was 115 in highschool. 123 before first pregnancy. Now anywhere between 129-132. I want to weigh 120's again. & stay there!! I think I'd be too thin at 110
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 3.5 and 119, I don't really want to lose any more but I DO want to be firmer and more muscular and would gladly gain 2/3lb for that purpose!

I was 110 when I was 18 years old, and I was like a rake with boobs - I seriously could not imagine myself that skinny at the age of 33, but if I was an inch or two shorter with a smaller frame then I could prob weigh less and get away with it.

I dunno it's tempting to aim for the lower end of the so called "healthy weight" range but it all depends on your body type, that's why the range is so vast.

I was 144lb 6 months ago and at the very top of what is healthy, and I looked overweight as I have a medium frame, someone with a large frame would prob look great at 140ish so it's all relative.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. My goal is 105, I am currently 107 (my pics are recent) and my SW was 118.

YYou are way too thin!

That is not underweight. If that is her weight were she feels comfortable, then that is her decision. I have been down to 109 and was by no means too thin.

Most of my life between 20 and late 30's, I was always between 105-108 and wasn't too thin. More curvy now though and that's not always a bad thing
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    wow! I have a long road ahead of me! I am right under 5'2", and struggled with my weight my entire life! What made me change this time, is going to the doctors in the beginning of Jan, and saw that I had gained 30 lbs, so my SW is 158.2, CW is 152.9..I lost some, but still has a ways to go. I don't know if I am small or medium boned person, I just know I am short, and getting shorter by the day! Looking for motivation from anywhere, and i am getting, thanks for the great people on here!! My GW is 118, but, considering I am short, I will decrease it to 110; however, I have never been that low, so I don't know if I will look sickly thin. HOw do you figure out the bone structure anyway?

I think you figure bone structure by measuring different areas like your wrist and forearm, etc... There should be charts online to show you, just google what bone structure am I. I'd look but on my way out the door...:wink:
  • ltosoni
    Options
    Ya I love seeing muscle definition, love the work it takes to get it too!
  • ltosoni
    Options

meBR2-2.jpg

you look great...would kill to be toned like that...hoping what I'm doing gets me there but can't help but feel I'm missing something...any tips???

I do bodyrock and love it, I've been doing it for 3 years now and over the years have increased the amount of weight I use in my workouts, I'm finally up to 20 lbs and have really noticed the difference in muscle I'm getting, what are you currently doing?
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 11", my perfect weight in the book is 157, I once got down to 183, I decided that was the best weight for me. The weight tables are incorrect, the weights should be a bit higher. If you are close to the weight in the table, you most likely are at your correct weight.
  • kitkat9138
    Options
    I feel so much better now that I've found women around my same sizeand hearing their stories. I am only 5'1 and I feel pretty huge at120. I know that might sound crazy to some but I am very muscular and broad up top and I feel so manly at this weight! About a year ago I was around 113 and that was perfect- I really leaned out and overall looked much more toned.

The biggest difference was in my face! Very slim, and I lost the chubby cheeks I have always had. I've got a few weddings this year so I'm feeling a bit crazy lately to lose the weight!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Check out this site. You can input height, weight, body type and see pictures of real women to get some comparisons.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/search.html?height=5+4&weight=130&pant=any&shirt=any&zphoto=Large&new=1

This is so cool! They look just like me when I put in my stats :)
  • peacelily0507
    Options

meBR2-2.jpg

I do bodyrock and love it, I've been doing it for 3 years now and over the years have increased the amount of weight I use in my workouts, I'm finally up to 20 lbs and have really noticed the difference in muscle I'm getting, what are you currently doing?

that's great..right now I do zumba 2x/week.....and the other 4-5 days either Jillian Michaels (ripped in 30, 6pack in 6 weeks, no more trouble zones or yoga meltdown 3 lbs weights as she suggess) or this new kettle bell dvd I just got (angie miller kettle bell boot camp with an 8 lb kettle bell as suggested for beginners)
  • sweet110
    sweet110 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 4'11 and my goal is 110. Frankly, if I were younger, my goal would be 100-105. I got down to 105 last summer and...let's just say that when you're pushing 40 and get too small (after being too large), things start to sag. So, I think 110 is a perfect size for me. I have a medium frame...except for the height, I'm not really petite in any other way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!