Any Metal/Hardcore/Punk/Rockabilly fans in here?

Options

Replies

• kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Atlast, I've been waiting ages for a this post. There are so many good bands that are hidden from the mainstream it is impossible to name them all. Can't understand why society enjoys the talentless waste of Rap and R&B.

There's; A Day To Remember, Abacinate, Annotations Of An Autopsy, Abigail Williams, Atreyu, The Acacia Strain, Architects, Across Five Aprils, As Blood Runs Black, After The Burial, August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, Alesana, Alexisonfire, Asking Alexandria, All Shall Perish, All That Rermains and Avenged Sevenfold... And thats just the ones beginning with A!!!!!!

Saw AILD with August Burns Red and Evergreen Terrace a few years ago. Saw them again with War of Ages and Demon Hunter last year or the year before. Does Mayhem Fest come to where you are? It'll be great to see them (AILD) sharing a stage with Slayer, Slipknot, and Anthrax. Devil Wears Prada and Whitechapel are also on the bill.

i heard motorhead will be the headliner at mayhem this year...anyone else heard this?
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Todd Evans used to be Beefcake for GWAR and he now has Mobile Deathcamp they are a good metal band.

Todd's great! Got to know him when he was in GWAR. He's a big Troma fan. We got to know each other over a mutual interest in trashy movies.
  • SquishiiKiwii
    Options
    me me meeee!!!!
    x
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Todd Evans used to be Beefcake for GWAR and he now has Mobile Deathcamp they are a good metal band.

Todd's great! Got to know him when he was in GWAR. He's a big Troma fan. We got to know each other over a mutual interest in trashy movies.

I love Todd. We get to hang out every time he's in town and I harass him to come back to Seattle often. I know the lyrics to all his songs and they're working on Album #2 he is a huge Troma fan :)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Rush
  • Ariaeko
    Ariaeko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've always said I like my music to scream so I don't have to! ;) I love more dark/goth metal bands however.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    i listen to pretty much everything from Atreyu to Zepplin lol

Same here. BF is all about the death metal but I don't like the screaming. I could handle more of the scremo type stuff that has singing as well such as Between the Buried and Me. I LOVE Iggy and I love older Metal influnces such as Black Sabbath and Deep Purple, The Runaways...

Back in the day I was all about Underoath! :heart:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    It's all in my name :)
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sonisphere the past 2 years, OMFG, best time ever! But metal aside, NOFX, 'Nuff said!

I luckily found myself a trainer at the gym with as many tattoos as me so didn''t need to explain, we just compare!

:bigsmile:
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the hint Los Gatos Locos, they're fun. I'm a huge rockabilly fan, literally. Anyway, the Reverend Horton Heat will always be my favorite band but it's always fun to find something new.
  • RobDelco
    Options
    Love metal. Favorite genres are thrash metal, NWOBHM, and death metal.
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Tool, Hell Yeah, Mudvayne, Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Five Finger Death Punch, Deftones, Evans Blue, and the list goes on and on and on and on.................... Feel free to add me if our musical tastes are in common!

G
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Seriously obsessed with metal / hard rock! Love everything from Motley Crue to Drowning Pool -- Have had a 3 year love affair with Godmack most recently! \m/ \m/
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hahaha Mudvayne, whatever happened to them?!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My favorite rock bands are:
    System of a Down
    KoRN
    Slipknot
    Disturbed

I like a lot of foreign club music called Hardstyle too, but rock, those are some of my favs
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ This guy
  • kellyhogg
    kellyhogg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What! No Finntroll fans?! HELLO! IS THIS THING ON?! :-P I also love industrial metal. KMFDM, Hanzel Und gretyl, etc etc...
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Right here!

Love the Slayer workout DVD idea!
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    MY PEEPS :D Death/Speed/Thrash metal 4ever

\m/ \m/
  • mjbrickley
    Options
    Suicide Silence, Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, August Burns Red and As I Lay Dying... All Day!! Also huge fan of Asking Alexandria and Atreyu