Diet soda ?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,693 Member
    Options
    I challenge you to go six weeks with this goal: Don't drink any other beverages each day until after you drink your needed 48 ounces of water a day. If you do not have a desire for water it will help you develop the taste for it. It takes six weeks to break a bad habit or develop a good one. If your desire for diet soda currently is more than "moderate" this will help you to bring it to that level, accomplishing two healthy goals at one time. I think you'll be pleased with the results. I certainly was when I accepted this challenge.
    I drink 84 ounces of water plus 1-2 diet Pepsi a day. So it's doable. I chug water, I drink diet Pepsi.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Exactly. 1 or 2 cans of soda a day plus a gallon or so of water. Amazing concept, that people can actually drink both, isn't it?
  • cannedice2006
    Options
    Zevia really rocks as a diet soda replacement! All natural ingredients and often taste just like the real thing! In love!
  • mccoy624
    mccoy624 Posts: 1
    Options
    My girlfriend is a dietitian and very rarely drinks diet soda if ever. She has found that decaf tea's that are flavored have curtailed her sweet tooth and are naturally flavored vs. what may be in a diet soda. I say go with tea.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,693 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend is a dietitian and very rarely drinks diet soda if ever. She has found that decaf tea's that are flavored have curtailed her sweet tooth and are naturally flavored vs. what may be in a diet soda. I say go with tea.
    What if you don't like tea?

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition[/b
  • Justforthebacon
    Justforthebacon Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    <-- Drinks diet pepsi daily, sugar free syrups in my coffee and Poweraid Zero.