What's your NSG (non scale goal)?

Options
I have several scale goals (and size goals for that matter) but one of my NSGs is to be comfortable wearing a sleeveless dress. So many cute ones out there that I just refuse to wear right now. It would be awesome if I hit that goal by summer when we're getting family pictures done. But it may take me a LOT longer to get where I'd like to be for that.

Replies

• lore2810
    lore2810 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My NSG is to be back in a size 8 or 10.
  • mfoster1019
    mfoster1019 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    my NSG is to fit into single digit sized pants. i'd also like to feel comfortable in a sleeveless/strapless dress for my sister's wedding in September (i'm the matron of honor).
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Be in a size 6 and be comfortable wearing anything sleeveless.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    My NSG is to run a 5K
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    For my "fat jeans" to go back to "fat jeans" and not just "regular jeans."
  • cjgsmg
    cjgsmg Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to run a half marathon next year.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Size 6-8 would be a dream come true for me. *crosses fingers*

Wear tank tops again without obsessing about my arms and how chunky and fat I thought they looked. I'd love to just grab for a tank top in the summer and stop hiding my arms despite when it would get 110 heat/humidity outside! So I've really been working out my arms.
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My NSG would be to be able to wear a bikini this summer and not feel like the "fat chick". Also to be able to put on my size 10 jeans and not have a muffin top or any squish what-so-ever coming from anywhere.......lofty goals for me in the past but I am motivated to do it now!!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Size 6-8 would be a dream come true for me. *crosses fingers*

Wear tank tops again without obsessing about my arms and how chunky and fat I thought they looked. I'd love to just grab for a tank top in the summer and stop hiding my arms despite when it would get 110 heat/humidity outside! So I've really been working out my arms.

Sounds just like me. I have additional reasons to hide my arms (I have psoriasis) but I'd get over it if my arms weren't so big and covered in stretch marks.
  • dictations
    Options
    Have a 23" waist so I can FINALLY look amazing in that crop top I've been dying to wear.
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    MY NSG is to be fit and strong. I had a scale goal of 125 for a while (I'm 5'3.5") and I was going to start seriously strength training after that, but I got bored. So, I'm still operating at a bit of a deficit but focusing more on strength. :)
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Climb half dome
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    To be able to fit clothes in regular stores (not just plus-size ones).
  • sweet110
    sweet110 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    For my "fat jeans" to go back to "fat jeans" and not just "regular jeans."

This!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    To wear a size 10 again (really want to be smaller). My biggest NSG is to wear a bikini for the first time since high school and be comfortable in it!
  • AllDayMzAmberJ
    AllDayMzAmberJ Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My ULTIMATE goal was to finally be able to wear a bikini. I NEVER have been able to in life, but now that I have had 2 babies, and have a tummy full of stretch marks - not sure if that will ever be attainable. BUT, I would love to fit into ANYTHING I want to wear and feel comfortable and not feel like I need to hide this roll or that roll.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My ULTIMATE goal was to finally be able to wear a bikini. I NEVER have been able to in life, but now that I have had 2 babies, and have a tummy full of stretch marks - not sure if that will ever be attainable. BUT, I would love to fit into ANYTHING I want to wear and feel comfortable and not feel like I need to hide this roll or that roll.

You shouldn't stress about stretch marks, especially ones that were caused from creating a beautiful baby.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Mine is to like what I see in the mirror, to fit back into my size 8 jeans, and to have loads of energy!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    SEEEEEEEE MY AAAAAAAAABBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    Size 4.