What are you going to treat yourself with at your mini goal?

Options
124»

Replies

• valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a diamond candle and I will burn it when I reach my next mini goal.
  • stablesong
    Options
    well i want to lose 15lbs in 6 weeks because im going to panama city beach, so at my halfway point im getting my belly button pierced :-)
    I am probably going in April for spring break because it's only an hour and a half away. I also am trying to lose weight before my trip.

At my ten pound mark, I am going to buy my new prom dress.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my mini goal, I'm gonna kick my @$$ even harder!
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is 129lbs and once I get there I'm getting my nails done :D (That should hopefully be in a month.)
    Then, when I get to my goal at 125lbs I'm buying one of those mini carrot cakes they sell at Walmart and eating it all! haha (That should be by April.)
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    When I hit my half way goal I plan on getting another tattoo and when I finally hit my goal I plan on going to the Caribbean ;)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,264 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to have lost 20 more lbs by June 1... because I am off to Disney World with my best friend, her husband, and another wonderful friend! I think I am going to treat myself to a really nice piece of artwork if I make my mini goal!

When I make my main goal (160 lbs), then I am giving myself a shopping trip! And maybe a new tattoo!
  • lr8812
    lr8812 Posts: 111
    Options
    11 pounds left to go for me...

I plan on finally "revealing" myself to the world...

For the past few months, I've been covered up pretty much... with it being winter and all, etc. This week I actually went to work and didn't wear a jacket! I've been wearing a jacket to work since November, and this week was the big reveal! I had so many compliments from people saying I really lost a lot of weight and look great. It's wonderful! Now when I get to the 150 goal... I'm going to wear some shirts and things I couldn't pull off before!
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    well i want to lose 15lbs in 6 weeks because im going to panama city beach, so at my halfway point im getting my belly button pierced :-)
    I am probably going in April for spring break because it's only an hour and a half away. I also am trying to lose weight before my trip.

At my ten pound mark, I am going to buy my new prom dress.

im going for spring break also! ive never been to florida - im SO excited
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I was eyeing a bag at the Coach outlet for when I hit my "no longer overweight" goal.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    I have lost 95lbs and have bought myself a new pair of earrings for every 10 lbs lost when I reach my ultimate goal of 100 lbs lost I want to go to victoria secrets and buy myself a new bra and matching panties. WHY because I can, when I was much bigger i went shopping with my daughter she wanted to go to victoria secrets because they had bras on sale but none of them would fit me , can you say embarrassing?
  • KTKTP
    KTKTP Posts: 22
    Options
    At 5 lbs lost some crest white strips, and at 10 this amazing blender http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017XGEAO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    so I can make myself a delicious smoothie for breakfast (And margaritas on my free days)...and haven't thought about the rest yet, Im sure I will get ideas as I go :)
  • amiles21693
    Options
    I dont really have a mini goal but at my end goal i will splurge on a fantastic new bikini, some new jeans, and the belly button piercing sounds super cool too!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I am going to get my hair dyed once I'm at my half way point!

What about you?

Mine's the same. Cut/color. (Not at my halfway point, though...more like if I'm still on track come spring.)
  • Alice_H
    Alice_H Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    tongue peircing!!

Be prepared for the swelling, I couldn't talk for 3 days when I got mine. And it was nearly impossible to eat anything, including soup!

So maybe a tongue piercing should be done when you're trying to lose those last few pounds... ;)
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I wanted to color my hair red and flat iron it (since I never straighten it) and get some new smaller clothes!:love: Can't wait for that day!