Shakeology?!?!?!

Options
124»

Replies

• bigdavemcclain
    Options
    I have lost 110 lbs since starting Shakeology 9 months ago ... Should I repeat that or can you tell what my answer with be? Hahah OF COURSE SHAKEOLOGY WORKS! And yes it is expensive , but it's expensive for a reason. You are paying for a quality product that, when used correctly, works wonders. I love when people who either haven't done it or did it for a few days, say it doesn't work or it tastes bad... There are literally HUNDREDS of Shakeology recipes so there is no possible way you can't find one that you enjoy.

Give it a shot. Don't listen to me or anyone else. Just try it.
  • noejen94
    Options
    I'm not a coach but I do use Shakeology. I have lost over 20 lbs since November. I have tried EVERYTHING... Atkins, Weight Watchers etc but this is the first product that works for me. I love it because although I am overweight I AM NOT an overeater. I frequently skip meals. When I am not in the mood to eat, I mix up a shake sometimes having two per day.

Yes there are plenty of things on the market, but this one not only gets you healthy, it encourages excercise, by no means a "quick fix" diet.
  • dapd30
    dapd30 Posts: 1
    Options
    Actually, not to be THAT person, but none of Shakeology's shakes are gluten free; they are gluten friendly...big difference. If one has celiac disease, for example, having a Shakeology shake could cause immediate inflammatory/gastric response, since it is made on shared equipment with wheat -- similar to someone with a nut allergy, who wouldn't be able to safely use the product either. It's disappointing, too, because I would really like to be able to use this product for my up and coming T25 start.

Sorry if this ended up on the wrong post, but I'm new to this site and I may have hit the wrong "reply" button. Oops.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any experience with it? Did it help with weight loss? I'm thinking of going that route but unsure whether it has results worth the price tag. I'd love to hear your opinions!

It is an inferior product that's rather expensive. The reason it's so expensive it because it's sold using pyramid scheme style marketing. You're paying not only the manufacture price but also an extended number of middle men. You can buy a better product for less.

ETA: Anyone with one post and telling you it's an awesome product is just a salesperson for the product. They'll tell you anything in order to dupe you into buying it. Don't fall for it, please.
  • karicia123
    Options
    Why do you think it's an inferior product?
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I actually really liked the chocolate flavour but I will NEVER pay $100+ a month for it! That's just crazy (only reason I had it was because it was a free sample). You can get protein powder and nutritional shakes at any health food store for less than 1/2 the cost of shakeology, OR skip the shakes all together. Its all in the calorie deficit & balanced macros.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    The American Diabetes Association does NOT advocate shakeology and severely warns against listening to anyone except your doctor concerning care for your diabetes.
    It is a travesty that there are people on here maintaining such heinous lies with neither research nor recourse for their deception.

I couldn't agree more!