I WANT PIZZA!

Options

Replies

• Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love pizza so I just plan for the real thing. Modifies versions just don't do it for me.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    oh and about 250 calories for the ones I make!
  • SISDONNAK
    SISDONNAK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY EAT THE PIZZA! You are allowed one splurge a week (250 calories) If you have a desire, nothing else will satisfy it. Enjoy a big healthy salad with it! A GREAT meal.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    make mini english muffin pizzas?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I make english muffin pizza's,

Get english muffins topppings you like and some pizza sauce, quick and delicious!! I also use pesto instead of sauce, amazing!

This is what I am having for dinner tonight. Whole wheat muffins. Even my kids love them. But I use regular pizza sauce.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I make Pizza with a Weight Watchers wrap for the base. 2 tbs pasta sauce,1/2 slice of ham,mushrooms,corn,
    spring onion and grated low low cheese. All comes to under 250 cals and is Delish, you can add whatever you
    like. Olive
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    tortilla, a little tomato sauce and a small sprinkle of cheese on top, with lots of veggies. bake on a cookie sheet for a few minutes!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    look up paleo pizza on here. It's a Cauliflower crust..I am making it this weekend!

Cheers :)
    The best part about this is that when I went onto the message boards, "I WANT PIZZA" was under Food and Nutrition, and "Cauliflower Pizza Crust" was under Recipies... Love it when things like that work out...
  • tbrown5
    tbrown5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like the Hungry Girl BLT Pizza. It has lettuce, turkey bacon, and a Fat Free Mayo/Dry Ranch mixture on the Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust. It is 231 calories for 1/6 of the pizza. YUM!
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    GAH! My boss/Grampops in law ordered some Papa John's pizza for lunch today! It smelled soooo yummy, I had to have some. I had 2 slices, and am left with 420 calories for din, but I plan on burning some calories after the kids go to bed so I should be ok. There are ways around it! Play with your calories or workout! If there's a will there's a way!
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Healthy pizza: not worth it.
    Just eat pizza. Fit it in. You can do it.

^^^This.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    If pizza were a person I would kiss it on its delicious lips. (with tongue)
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut Personal pan Pizza

6" Personal Pan Pizza® Whole pizza

Cheese Only 590
    Pepperoni 610
    Supreme 720
    Pepperoni & Mushroom 570
    Italian Sausage & Red Onion 690
    Ham & Pineapple 550
    Veggie Lover's 550
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut Deep Dish!! Its so healthy you can taste it in your mouth already!!

Pizza hut is about the equivalent to eating greasy vomit. I hope the OP chooses wiser.

lmfao!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Also Papa Murphy's "DeLite"s are yummy.
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Papa Murphy's Delight Pizza's or you can make your own with the Low Carb Tortillas or Flatout wraps. Or just take a day and eat your pizza. You shouldn't deprive yourself of anything otherwise you will be setting yourself up for failure. Just eat in moderation. :)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Portobello Pizza!!
    Only 122 cals, and super delicious. No skimping on the cheese either. Most of the cals come from the dough.
    portabellopizza_5.jpg

http://happygoodtime.com/2012/01/06/portobello-pizza-skinny-carb-craving-killer/

Pita Pizza!

pita_pizza1web.jpg

http://happygoodtime.com/2011/10/27/guilt-free-pita-pizza-with-mushrooms-spinach-and-goat-cheese/

Only 270 cals, and just as good as the pizza shop stuff. The secret is to bake the pita a bit before you put the toppings on so it doesn't go soggy bottom on you. 270 cal is with 2 cheeses, and you get to eat the whole thing. WIN

EDIT: Just read the bit about no mushrooms. Reading comprehension failure on my part. *head desk* Though, the pita one you could just swap mushrooms for something you do like.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If pizza were a person I would kiss it on its delicious lips. (with tongue)

I don't even need it to be a person. It's not rape, because the pizza can't say yes or no.

*whispering* in my mind it's saying yes.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    grab yourself a portabello mushroom cap
    gut it
    stuff with your favorite pizza fixins
    bake

enjoy!
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I love pizza and I was not ever going to give it up as this is a lifestyle change. I buy the Whole Wheat Trader Joe's pizza dough (in the refrigerator section). Leave it out of the fridge for 20 min before trying to roll it out! Then add sauce (I like Ragu 2 TBSP), and whatever toppings you want. I use artichoke hearts, garlic, onion, etc......I eat tons of pizza and as long as you work out and make it at home vs. eating processed/restaurant style you should be fine. I do make sure I add 3.5-4 oz lean meat like turkey, extra lean ground beef, and low fat (Trader Joe's Lowfat Mozzerela is fantastic!) to even out my carbs from the dough. Add me as a friend if you want or you can message me if you need any more info :) Bake at 425 in middle oven rack on cookie sheet with foil and Pam cooking spray for about 15 min in oven-watch it! For 1 portion use 2.5-3.5 oz. dough. Remember to roll thin after you let it sit out on the counter 20 min at room temp. or it will "spring" back! FYI- The bags of dough come in one pound bags which is pretty big. I measure out my portions and freeze the rest and have had much success!