What do you fantasize about eating?

Options

Replies

• simoriah_angel
    Options
    Everynow and again I yearn so badly that I seriuosly would slap someone for a double double with cheese from In-N-Out, or any other food guilty pleasures. Nothing ever satisfies that yearning totally but a good workout and a healthy substitute curbs the "hunger" for an appropriate amount of time.

13298555.png

Hell yes on the In n Out Burger!
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    2 hard shell beef tacos, with all the trimmings.
    2 fried fish tacos, baja style.
    With a hearty side of warm chips and queso and salsa.

(I can put some food away!)

:)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • simoriah_angel
    Options
    Every craving I have, if it is not a minor craving that I know will go away (I make my ADD work for me!!!), I will give in...even if it's just one and walk away. I've had this cupcake, on my desk now, for 5 hours. I'm waiting to get an appetite again. Huge vegetable soup for lunch.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Right this moment I'm craving a HUGE bowl of pasta with alfredo sauce and some type of meat in it. And peas.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I always crave/fantasise about food I wouldn't normally eat that often, like chocolate cake, or cake in general, I can't stop thinking about it but really I'm not that bothered about it.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Biggest Wagyu (Kobe if Wagyu is not available) cheeseburger with a giant slab of fresh tomato, avocado, bacon, homemade barbecue sauce, on a fresh seasoned bun with some fried potatoes on the side.....

Wow Liz, that is like lucid fantasizing!!!

I have a lot of downtime and an active imagination...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    i could make sweet sweet love to a sunday roast, potatoes, roasties, thick cuts of pork n crackling lashings of gravy and yorkshires followed by a ridunkulously massive portion of summer fruits crumble with custard and ice cream

jesus i need an intervention now!

This put the visual of you humping a plate in my head... it was very strange :wink:
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    admiral's feast at red lobster
    angus deluxe burger

rarely have those; used to really like them. however, it's just too much of a hassle to budget calories and do extra exercise for a 1,300 calorie meal.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    i could make sweet sweet love to a sunday roast, potatoes, roasties, thick cuts of pork n crackling lashings of gravy and yorkshires followed by a ridunkulously massive portion of summer fruits crumble with custard and ice cream

jesus i need an intervention now!

This put the visual of you humping a plate in my head... it was very strange :wink:

what can i say, id do some things id be ashamed of for that meal
  • NeilWin
    Options
    Gotta be a large chicken tikka pizza. Not that I miss them
    Oh no. It's only been about 2 month, 9 days,14 hours and 23 minutes since my last one.

But I don't miss them.
  • ccarlton10
    ccarlton10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE<3
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Mmm... jalapeno poppers. :)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    It's usually between chili cheese fries.. The kind that you need a fork to eat it with because it's THAT messy! ..

or Chinese food. Sesame chicken, mongolian beef... fried crab rangoons with the dipping sauce? Oooh wee.
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    General Tao chicken and chicken fried rice with cheesecake for dessert!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    A huge bacon cheeseburger with fresh cut fries from Nic's (never had a better burger)
    And a banana fudge sundae from Braum's (not the little one...the double scoop sundae)
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    A big box of steaming cheddar cheese fries.....oh dear lord
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I get strong cravings for:
    1. greasy oh-so-yummy cheeseburgers
    2. beer
    3. sweet red wine
    4. french dip sammies with au jus on some delicious crusty, buttery bread
    5. cheesy casseroles
    6. cocoa pebbles!!
    7. pizza
    8. chili cheese fries

And I usually indulge...just use a little portion control (most of the time!) I am amazed by people who can eat 100% clean. I just can't do the all or nothing thing though! I love my yummy foods and drinks TOO much!!
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Any thing at the CheeseCake Factory. Especially the Red Velvet Cheesecake.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, Amen to those who said cheesecake and burritos...... drool!

Why did I click on this thread when I'm going through PMS cravings this week!!!! Stupid :P
  • Enjolijj
    Options
    UGGG CHOCOLATE, SWEETS LIKE i feel bad but one of those 550 calorie honey buns!! there so good.. help me stop help me to say no!!!