What do you fantasize about eating?

Options
12346»

Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I am craving for food like, pineapple fried rice, hor fun, mee goreng and roti prata... :embarassed:
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    since i always tend to give into my cookie dough addiction by baking incessantly, I lately have been fantasizing about eating whatever I want at a gross chain restaurant. I want a freaking clubhouse sandwich from applebee's with seasoned fries dipped in ranch. I haven't had anything like that in over 9 months. Damnit.
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Everyday I crave Garlic Cheese Fries. Three of my favorite things in the world put together to tempt me away from my healthy habits. How I miss them so... :(

That sounds amazing! I want cheese fries-my favorite are the ones from Steak and Shake. I also want some Crab Rangoons.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Gnocchi ... Always gnocchi mmm .. With white wine, blue vein cheese cream sauce and wilted baby spinach !!!

Been far too long !! :)
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Bacon Cheese Burgers
    Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers Pizza Hut Pizza
    Cheese Frys with Bacon and Ranch
    Fajita Nachos smothered in Queso
    A GIANT Presidente Margarita from Chilis (or 2 or 3)
    A hotdog and Large Popcorn from the Movies followed by an entire package of Sour Patch Kids
    McDonalds Frech Frys!!!!!!

Ok, this list could seriously go on! I have to stop now! lol
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli chocolates or See's Candies.
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    About 50 buffalo wings and waffle fries. With fire I. The hole sauce from.pluckers
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    :love: Big piece of cheesecake....with cherries on top...
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Salt & Vinegar Peanuts
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes. Soft squishy spongey vanilla cupcakes with a big swirl of buttercream on top.

So, every now and again I eat one. I don't cook them at home because I'm the only one that would eat them and I don't want to eat too many at one time, so I buy one in a cafe every now and again.

Usually if there is something I'm really hanging out for, I'll have it when the opportunity comes. Then I usually get over it and don't think about it any more.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My Creamy Spaghetti and CHEESY, CHEESY nachos!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My cravings that never cease to end:

Little Caesar's Pizza and Crazy Bread
    Waffles, pancakes, french toast!
    Cookines N Cream Ice Cream
    Peanut M&M's
    Nutty Bars
    New York Style Cheesecake

Holy balls, I want all of this now. I don't even care about the gazillion calories! JK, yes I do-_____-
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    For some reason when it's colder weather I want milkshakes. I would LOVE to just order a freakin' large chocolate shake (with whipped cream and the cherry) and a double cheeseburger! :love:

Can you tell I haven't had cheeseburgers or milkshakes in forever? :ohwell:
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Everything organic and wild
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I fantasise about everything that is bad for me! Gourmet Pizza, Grill'd hamburgers & chips (in their special sauce), Croissants oozing with butter & strawberry jam, a creamy pasta dish (e.g. Carbonara), Chocolate (Cadbury Mousse is my current obsession), Dagwood Dogs, oh my god the list goes on and on! Right now I am craving everything on my list!!! I better hit up gym tonight now... thanks a lot haha!!!!!!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes!