does weight loss cause this? LADIES!

Options
1235»

Replies

• richelle67
    Options
    I have been having issues with "tom"( as some call it on this sight---which I like to reference it as this now). There were only 19 days and than just 16 days between tom visiting me again this week. I have been having other pblms with tom also so my dr. did a ultra sound just over a week ago.(found one fibroid on outer wall of uterus) so doctor has decided to do a uterine ablation!! So in 3 weeks I will have that done and hopefully no more "tom"!!! If this doesn't solve my issues than a hysterectomy could be in my future within the next year. Why can't men have this to deal with instead of us?? Can you imagine them and how they would feel having to put up with it like we do. UGH!! Good luck with tom the pest!!! I hope it gets better for you all soon!!!(me included):wink:
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    finally saw my doctor today and it's severe uterine fibroids and inflammation. they've been popping on their own so she's not too worried about it. i got some pain killers and some pills to make my blood clot faster so i won't get too dizzy from bleeding that much. the symptoms have really slowed down and she thinks they'll clear themselves before the month is over. if they don't, she gave me another doctor's information that actually has time to see emergency patients.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Most clinics have appointments available for emergency's or walk ins. I would call every doctor in town until you find one who will see you immediately! I have been having issues also, I got the call today with my results from my ultra sound and they are going to do a uterine ablasion in 2 weeks to hopefully stop the bleeding! Best of luck!!!

I agree. I have had these issues on and off for years. I guess luckily I love my ob/gyn and they have no issues getting me in when I'm having problems NO MATTER how busy he is! In fact I started bleeding at the beg of Jan, I waited a month then called. I was seen the next day and I'm having an Uterine Ablasion next week to hopefully stop this from happening again. Good luck! If they are unwilling to get you in find someone who will even if you have to go over you history all over again.