Awesome Husbands

Options

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    hahahaha Joy! Hes adorable, looks like a lot of fun too.

And yes, me and mine are a couple of goofball troublemakers.

like when he wanted to spit at cars off the brooklyn bridge
    33460129.jpg
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    *sigh* Mine does too..... WE JUST DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode:
    He sure tries hard...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    - does the dishes
    - isn't afraid of diapers
    - watches the kiddo while I'm at the gym
    - tells me I'm beautiful because I have stretch marks because of our beautiful daughter, not in spite of
    - handles everything I'm afraid to
    - calms me down when I'm pissy
    - attempts to teach me logic

He's the best. :love:

I just want to say that I LOVE your ticker... LOL
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a wife that thought of me this way!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My husband has to live with ME - I WIN, I WIN (Do I get a prize for my husbands awesomeness??) :smokin:
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Ahh that was nice that he cleaned the house for you mine to is amazing he too works long hours and I love it when he asks what shows I have on and if I have time for a bubble bath for he knows how much I love my bubble baths...
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Here's my husband and I waiting to get married; I'm wearing the glasses. I have no idea why he's giving me the evil eye. I was an angel. For realsies. After 10 years I still love that he can bark a laugh in a dimly lit movie theater and I'd be able to pinpoint his location through a crowd of strangers.

MikenTomwedding_3.jpg
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My husband is awesome,he works 13 hour days (sometimes for no pay since hes commision).He busts his butt for us. He always tells me im beautifull,and reminds me not to worry about the little things.The other day on his ONLY day off I fell asleep and woke to a spotless house,and he did the laundry. He holds my hair if I puke,and thinks I look sexy with a hangover. Im told im beautifull and perfect daily. Hes compleatly awesome.

Now lets hear about everyone elses awesome SO

Awww!!! That's amazing!

My fiance isn't quite THAT awesome, but he's still pretty close. =) He's a full-time student and works part-time in the evenings. He does the housecleaning during the day while I'm at work, and will usually throw stuff in the Crockpot for me for dinner. He's been with me through several different sizes, and still all I ever hear is how beautiful and amazing I am. He brags about me on Facebook and to his friends all the time, and wants to spend time with me 24/7.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

HA HA. Naughty naughty!! Mine gets into all kinds of trouble. Damn drummer, lol. But I guess he's gotta be true to his heritage:

n860320194_4749104_1736.jpg
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    well since we're sharing photos..
    bummin1-vi.jpg
    dancing-vi.jpg
    meltingpot2-vi.jpg
    zona5-vi.jpg
    bummin2-vi.jpg
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My husband is amazing! I only wish I am half as wonderful as he is.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

But generally speaking... I love all guys. I don't understand how women say they don't understand guys, because guys are ridiculously straight forward. There's never a need to say, "What does he mean by that?" when I guy says something, because he says exactly what he means.

So right! I always have to remind myself of this whenever my husband says things and I read "in between the lines" and think he is inferring something when he is not. I ask him "what do you mean by that" and he says "exactly what I said!" lol.

This is a very great thread, it warms my heart to see so many women doting on their men. Some of you made me cry lol!! I'm a sap for love. My husband is great too. We have had our share of problems, and of course he is not perfect but he is perfect for me :heart: I don't expect him to be perfect so when he does mess up I try to be understanding about it. These are some of the reasons my husband is awesome:

-he accepts me for who I am and lets me be myself without trying to change me
    -he always treats me with respect
    -he never nags or tries telling me what to do
    -he is always there for me when I need to talk
    -he is a great provider for our family (he also works 13 hour days, and sometimes does not have a day off for 2 weeks at a time)
    and I have the privilege of being a stay at home mom so I can be there for our kids in everything and take care of the home. He is a very hard worker and has a strong work ethic.
    -he is a great dad, very involved, very affectionate, always at our son's bball games, always asking how they were during the day, and is an "ACTIVE" parent in every way even though he cannot be there during the day.
    -he often texts me or calls during the day just to say "I love you" and ask how my day is
    -he is extremely intelligent and a great conversationalist and debater. i love getting into deep discussions with him about life, politics, religion, science, history, you name it. Even though I may not always agree, I respect his opinions deeply.
    -he starts my car up for me in the winter and brushes it off without me asking
    -even though I have gained over 100 pounds since we first started dating, he still acts like I'm the hottest thing since sliced bread and "pursues" me a LOT. Thats all I'll say about that, lol! :love: :blushing:
    -when I am upset and totally irrational and thinking emotionally, he always brings logic and calm to whatever problem I am having and helps bring things back into perspective.
    -he is quick to forgive me (even when I don't deserve it) and never holds grudges
    -he supports me in everything I do. He is also losing weight with me and getting healthier!
    -he is my best friend

I could go on and on but I'll stop there :smile:

oh and i almost forgot the best part: he's put up with me for 17 years now!!! :laugh: I think any other man may have said forget this, lol.
  • Transforming_Sarah
    Options
    great post! I have an awesome one too, yay us!! :)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Aww what a cutie!!! And I love the one of you guys dancing :)
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options

HA HA. Naughty naughty!! Mine gets into all kinds of trouble. Damn drummer, lol. But I guess he's gotta be true to his heritage:

n860320194_4749104_1736.jpg
    hahahahaha
    mine too! scrawny little viking, tho
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    WHOAH this thread has exploded, lol!!! Tons of replies while I was busy typing mine. Have to go back and read.
  • girlnumber57
    Options
    My husband exasperates me, entertains me, baffles me, excites me, loves me, amuses me, infuriates me, pampers me, satisfies me, protects me, flatters me..... He certainly isn't perfect, but he's perfect for me.

This... And I'm certainly not perfect, but apparently I'm perfect for him also :)
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have the best husband in the world! He tells me daily how beautiful and sexy I am. Tells me frequently through out the day how much he loves me and misses me while we are at work. He does laundry, cooking, cleans the house, puts gas in my car, cleans up after our cat. He makes me coffee and rubs my feet. He is my best friend, workout partner, and lover. I feel like I live in a fairytale. Oh and we have been married for 12 years and he has always been this way.
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Aww what a cutie!!! And I love the one of you guys dancing :)

he is a cutie. =) i tell him he'd give a toddler a run for his money any day!
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Loved reading this.... thanks for posting :smile: