Is she faking???

Options
124»

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Smoky/smudged eyes are great for a night out. I love dramatic eyes.

Of course, I don't like when eyelashes are so obviously fake. While Adele's eye make up would look great for a performance or a nightclub, wearing that kind of make-up during the day would be awful.
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wish i knew how to put make up on
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    she looks great...but I'd feel like I'd look like a raccoon. I love Adele's look, though, she's a big girl like a lot of us, but she's gorgeous and talented.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I love make up, I love false lashes for evening, really huge ones. I love the theatricality of wearing unusual clothes and bold make up. Make up is great fun.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Makes no difference. She's a smoker and that's a game breaker over everything else.

Have to agree with this. It's not very bright when you depend on your voice for a living to do the one thing most likely to ruin it.

some people think it deepens the voice. and some are just a-holes. If i didn't love her so much, I swear i'd hate her!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I like a good smokey eye, if it's done right. The failed attempts at smokey eyes that I've seen are.... comical, at best.

For my own makeup, it really depends on the day. I like using all the crayons in the box, and am not afraid of colour... however.... I KNOW HOW to use colour. It's not unheard of that I'll use four eye-shadows to accomplish a look... and that look will always work.

This is one of those things I know I'm good at.